“Intimate relaxing dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 26 October 2015

Abella is our go to place for a dinner where we want to feel pampered, when we want a romantic dinner for just us two, where we can take friends and know they'll get a great dinner

Reviewed 14 October 2015

The food at Abella's has always been great and we go there often. The wait staff is very helpful and friendly. Overall a great place for a meal!

Reviewed 8 October 2015

I had their Eggplant Parmigiana -- some of the best that I've ever eaten. My wife had Chicken Marsala.

The food was wonderful -- with large portions. We were all too full to try their desserts -- which looked very good, too.

The restaurant has a nice atmosphere and decor. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 6 October 2015

This was an Italian restaurant solidly in the good-average category. We enjoyed a dinner with friends there. It's not too noisy, so we could talk without yelling. The food was OK, but not really as well seasoned as what we've had elsewhere. No one was saying, ''Wow - this is great!" as they ate.

I don't mean to sound negative, as that's not what we felt. It's just that everything was just a bit bland for Italian cuisine. The Chicken Piccata would have been terrific with a touch more lemon and a thicker sauce.

All in all, a very nice place for dinner. It could be excellent with a little bit more creativity with the spices

Reviewed 28 September 2015

Tripadvisor comes through again! We were looking for a good lunch on our way from Portland to the coast and we consulted TA as usual. What we found was a lovely little spot with an interesting menu, a very nice waitstaff, good prices and fantastic food. I'm Italian and have been called tough food critic.( guilty as charged ) I'm not easy to please and I was totally surprised and absolutely thrilled with our meals. Perfectly seasoned and cook scallops and shrimp with the Risotto, and authentic flavors in my pasta dish. We will definitely be back.