“Best Pizza in the area”

Add it.
Johnnies Italian Restaurant and Pizza
Ranked #4 of 31 Restaurants in Bangor
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

We got delivery last night. It was piping hot! Johnnies is the only pizza place in the area that has crumbled Italian sausage on their pizza. Besides the chain pizza places. The cheese is outstanding.. the sauce is very good. We used to come here years ago and I'm sure glad to be going back!

Reviewed 12 October 2016

I used to live by Johnnies so I've eaten their food a few times. I recommend the "Killer Pizza". It has big chunks of meat and such, worth the price for sure.

Reviewed 29 September 2016

Fast, friendly service. Have only ordered take out, but going in for the pickup, the place is clean. Just watch your step. There's a funny half step to get in. Trips me up almost every time.

Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

Johnnys is a great place to have a casual meal. My wife and I enjoyed our meal and my favorite is his Tuna Salad. I love the house dressing. My wife enjoyed the eggplant sandwich.
Johnny will prepare your food as you like it. His italian dishes and nightly specials are delecious.
Johnnys staff are attentive,friendly and ready to serve you.
Pizza to Pasta and so much more.
Put Johnnys on your list.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I just wanted to try a new place and decided upon this one. It is very good. I ordered the fettuccine alfredo with chicken, and my SO ordered one of their sandwiches. They do not skimp on the alfredo sauce, and it is obviously made in house. His sandwich was very tasty, as well. We cannot wait to go back and try more items from their menu.