“Great Pizza”

Bono Pizza
Ranked #15 of 31 Restaurants in Bangor
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

I stop at Bonos 191 for take away pizza at least once a month. The owner is friendly and his food is good. I have had several of his hot sandwiches in the past and the meatball parm is my favorite.
Prices are reasonable. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

Bono's pizza is always well layered, never skimpy on cheese or sauce. Cheese is good quality - NOT the kind that's like chewing gum.

Reviewed 1 October 2015 via mobile

Being new to stromboni, I didn't know what I might get. Very pleasant surprise. I was also surprised that the service was pretty authentic being Italian. Definitely would return. Reasonable prices too

Reviewed 1 March 2015 via mobile

We were working on a job nearby and called for takeout. Got pizza and some bottles of soda. Gave us plates cups and napkins.

Reviewed 31 December 2014

My husband and I tried this place one day because we didn't have the energy to make supper. Boy are we glad we did. The pizza is great. We have been tempted to try some of the other things they have on the menu, but the pizza is so good, we just keep going back to it. I look forward to continuing to get pizza from them.