All reviews breakfast was delicious the blue room her parents grounds are gorgeous both mornings spent nights wonderful weekend b bs bushkill falls beautiful place to stay lovely room lounge chairs fall foliage pocono mountains dvd player relaxing getaway quiet at night
Reviewed 1 November 2017

Bischwind is a lovely old home. Our room, The Master's room, was gorgeous! View of the grounds, and luxurious bath. Felt very pampered. Breakfast was excellent. Hostess was very nice. Beautiful lake that we were free to hike around and enjoy the fall foliage. Dinner at a nearby restaurant was an added surprise!

Room tip: Master's room had a canopy bed, fireplace and a view of the garden. Lovely!
bischwind, Owner at Bischwind, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2018

Yes, the fall foliage is beautiful here. I am alway still in awe of the beauty of the Bear Creek lake . The walk around the lake is a must and so glad you had the time to enjoy it.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

We absolutely loved this place! Everything from the gorgeous rooms and scenery, to the delicious breakfasts, to the wonderful host/owner (Billi), who made us feel right at home, made for a relaxing getaway we'll never forget. We highly recommend the Bischwind and hope to be back again soon.

bischwind, Owner at Bischwind, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time and write a review. I have been blessed to meet such incredible guests while operating this B&B. So glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I spent the weekend at the Bischwind, recently, while attending a wedding in Wilkes-Barre. It really is a hidden gem amongst all of the local accommodations. It almost feels as though you have been transported to a European village. Billie was so welcoming and made us feel right at home. The room was spacious and comfortable, and the grounds were manicured. Our two breakfasts were absolutely delicious. I would highly recommend the Bischwind to anyone looking for a getaway.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2017

From the moment we met Billie we felt very much at ease. She is incredibly warm, full of energy and makes you feel right at home. What a ball of energy! She really pays attention to her guests - she remembers little details that make the world of difference. Our room was very comfortable (loved the thermostat in the bathroom!), clean and welcoming. The house is beautiful, peaceful and inviting (I actually dozed off in front of the fireplace) . I loved the original front door from 1890! Breakfast was delicious! Billie remembered my preferences, even the details! This was truly a great weekend for us and we look forward to more of them. Be sure to ask Billie about the walk around the lake.

Room tip: Ask about Eventing
Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed 26 September 2017

Love it Love it Love it. I've been there twice already and intend to go again and again and again. Billie is wonderful, the breakfast is delicious, and the home and grounds are beautiful. Everything is clean. I can't wait to come back on my next vacation.

Date of stay: September 2017