“Great steak”
Review of 1796 Room

1796 Room
Reserve with OpenTable
1796 Room is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 49 Restaurants in Bedford
Price range: US$70 - US$90
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Named for the year that Dr. John Anderson purchased the land upon which the resort now stands, 1796 Room has now been re-launched as a signature steak and chophouse, serving steaks, chops, fish and poultry of the highest quality. 1796 uses only the highest quality 21-day aged USDA prime beef. All entrees are served with our signature grilled artichoke, and “shared” side dishes are available a la carte along with a tasty dessert selection freshly prepared in-house by our pastry team. Our world-class wine list is designed to match the quality of our food selection, and our professional staff is trained to recommend the perfect wine pairing with your meal. Creating a relaxed yet upscale atmosphere of warm sophistication, the new 1796 Room is a dining experience not to be missed. Menu : https://www.omnihotels.com/-/media/images/hotels/pitbsr/restaurants/menus/pitbsr-1796-menu.pdf?la=en
Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

Whenever traveling to Pennsylvania we try to spend the night at the Omni Bedford resort. Either we choose to eat at the Crystal room or the 1776 grill. This time we ate at the 1776 grill and had fantastic beef. It was tender and tasty and high-quality. The side dishes are ample and tasty. I especially appreciated the fact that they were able to accommodate my low salt diet with recommendations that were low in sodium. Overall this is a top-notch restaurant especially in the middle of nowhere. We strongly recommend.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

The French fries were the best I ever had. Other than that not impressed. I ordered the filet medium and it was more like medium rare to rare. After sending it back it was still too rare but I was too honest hungry to complain. The bread was dry and tasteless, the wedge salad was too small and the bread pudding blah. This was my first time eating there and my fourth stay at the omni. I should have went to the frontier tavern. Oh and the service. I do not believe I saw one person with a genuine smile and they all seemed like they would rather be anywhere else.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

This hotel has different venues to cater to different meals and tastes. The food was memorable! So good.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

Ate there the first night of our stay. Staff was exceptional. Food was good. Tuna tartar and shrimp cocktail were fab.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

We had dinner at this restaurant housed in the Omni Bedford Springs, and found it to be a little disappointing. The menu was good, but the meals once served were only okay.

Been to 1796 Room? Share your experiences!