“Good meal”
Review of Bad Boyz Bistro

Bad Boyz Bistro
Ranked #10 of 53 Restaurants in Bedford
Cuisines: American
Description: Their slogan "Where Great Food Creates Amazing Times"
Description: Their slogan "Where Great Food Creates Amazing Times"
Reviewed 9 July 2017

My husband and I stopped here on our way home from vacation. We got the wild turkey bourbon wings, the Big Ben hamburger and a Reuben. I know the reuben is highly recommended but my husband thought the meat was a little chewy. The other food choices were great. The food was cooked quickly and the atmosphere is interesting. Worth the stop.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Small town America with a Hot Summer Night gathering on the square. BBB had great service and the best burgers in town. Beautiful little town. Friendly staff with quality food.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped in after driving for 10 hours and not wanting to eat fast food. I searched the reviews and decided to give it a try. Yes it has a full bar but we weren't the only family there. It was very clean with a funky and fun atmosphere. We got 3 adult meals, a kids meal, (non alcoholic) drinks and an appetizer for $55. We got the pretzels for an appetizer. A bit greasy but very soft and tasty with a spicy dip. I got salmon which for $15 was unbelievably good. A nice sized portion of perfectly cooked fish with veggies and potato side. The server suggested I get the raspberry sauce for the salmon on the side so I did and it was perfect. My son for a sirloin which was well cooked plus the veg of the day which appeared to be a fresh vegetable medley. Husband got a sandwich which came with really tasty homemade chips. Kids meal of Mac and cheese was unremarkable but reasonably priced. Overall I'm so glad we went off the beaten path for 5 minutes to try out this gem!!! Definitely worth the visit for quality and price.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Stopped here during a trip from Harrisburg to Pittsburgh. Bedford is a cute little town and we wanted to get off the highway and stop for a bite to eat.

Bad Boyz Bistro had a bit of a bad reception in Bedford because it went against the cutesy historical grain of the downtown area. I love cutesy and I love historical but Bedford definitely needed a place like this!

I ordered a quesadilla and it was okay. Nothing special. I need to give this place another try though, maybe a quesadilla was just a poor choice when they specialize in wings and burgers.

The ambience was cool and our waitress was great.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

We did not initially pick this place to eat however it was the only place open on Sunday afternoon. Despite that, we had an enjoyable lunch. My boys got burgers and said they were good. I had the veggie sides and salad which were nice.

Been to Bad Boyz Bistro? Share your experiences!