“Pleasant meal after long day hiking”
Review of Bad Boyz Bistro

Bad Boyz Bistro
Ranked #10 of 49 Restaurants in Bedford
Cuisines: American
Description: Their slogan "Where Great Food Creates Amazing Times"
Description: Their slogan "Where Great Food Creates Amazing Times"
Reviewed 25 November 2017

We stopped here after a long day hiking. While the food is not spectacular, it is good and well priced. The staff was pleasant. We ate in the bar area and it was nice.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

We stopped at this restaurant our first evening in Bedford after recommended by the hotel we were staying in. Fun decor, but the food was only okay. Lots of beer selections though.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

My sister and I have been to this restaurant a few times. We recently visited this place again during their town's local fall foliage festival along with my husband and nephews. The service was excellent even though they were very busy. Our waitress was very attentive and friendly.

My husband ordered the sandwich that was to include hot ham, cheese and bacon, tomatoes etc. We believe it was called the Dallas Melt. While eating the sandwich he noticed that there was about a 1/4 strip of bacon on the entire sandwich and a very thin half slice of tomato. He just felt that the sandwich was quickly thrown together and not really given the time and ingredients it needed.

I ordered the chicken Pittsburgh Salad which was a decent size salad that included chicken, cheese, tomatoes, and French fries. It was a delicious salad. However, I had bathroom issues later on that day because of this salad.

As I said, my sister and I have been there before and usually have really good experiences. If we return, I may have to rethink what to order.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Good central location in the town of Bedford. Food good, service a bit slow but acceptable. Costs are nominal, with sandwiches being mainstay. Easy walk from there to several Bedford shops.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Little pub/sports bar restaurant. Loved reading the sandwich/food descriptions. Food was good. Nothing fancy.

Been to Bad Boyz Bistro? Share your experiences!