See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 March 2017

I have had some pretty terrible motel experiences in this area (see my review of the Bristol Americas Best Value Inn for the absolute worst). That said, I found the Bensalem Scottish Inn to be okay, especially at the price point.
This a motor inn located off Bristol Pike. The property is set back from the highway so it's pretty quiet. It's not terribly far from the Katherine Drexel Shrine, Holy Ghost Academy, and the I-95 ramp at Street Road. The Neshaminy Creek is very close to the property. Neshaminy State Park and the Croydon SEPTA train station aren't terribly far. I believe the Burlington-Bristol Bridge isn't terribly far either and I would rather stay on the Pennsylvania side if you have interests over there.
This area of Bensalem/Bristol/Burlington is a working to lower middle class community. It's pretty safe, unassuming, and generally peaceful. The Pennsylvania side is a very white Catholic area although I'm not and have never had any serious issues with the residents (aside from name calling although I wouldn't say it's common). Lots of Catholic parishes in the area with surrounding communities. Bristol and Burlington are old industrial towns with the latter being pretty dead at this point, unfortunately. The Pennsylvania side benefits from being a Philadelphia suburb.
Booked online. Arrived late and check-in was a breeze. My room included a king-size bed, fridge, microwave, and a decent TV with every cable station imginable. Decor was very generic but nothing was worn or torn. Everything was reasonably clean. Had a quiet night.
Tons of conveniences nearby, especially if you go west on Street Road - Krispy Kreme, BK, McDonnalds, Wawa, etc. If you continue west on Street Road, you would eventually get to Parx Casino.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank lemongrrl
Reviewed 25 July 2016

This is a small (20 units) Mom and Pop place off the Bristol Parkway. Because it is set back from the road it was very quiet. Was convenient to good eating establishments and the Croyden rail station making it easy to travel by foot to eat and into Philadelphia by rail. Rooms were adequate and clean with refrig, microwave, and coffee maker. Fit our needs for a one night stay.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends