“VERY VERY GOOD”

La Hacienda Mexican Cuisine
Ranked #7 of 163 Restaurants in Bensalem
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 13 May 2017

I should of came to this place sooner and now that I've been here I will continue to come here a lot! This place is so adorable and so colorful! The atmosphere is so bright and welcoming. The service was good and the food was so delicious! I love enchiladas and mine were superb! I cannot wait to go here again and try many more authentic dishes! This place is definitely one of my favorites!

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

We went there for family dinner as we enjoyed the food so much! People were very friendly! Thumbs up!

Reviewed 22 October 2016

The food was good, and I'm pretty picky when it comes to Mexican food. The margarita was average. It almost tasted like a premix that I've had from Costco. The atmosphere started out good, but by 8pm it was really loud and it was difficult to hear. I would go back.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

Skip the chains and try a great place. La Hacienda is good home style mexican. They are no longer BYOB so they do have beer and margaritas. Their food is good and consistent. We will certainly be back.

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

Me and family came here for the first time on a Friday afternoon. The customer service was good, the waitress was attentive, the menu was extensive, and they brought out our food quickly. However, when our food arrived, the portions were extremely small, compared to other Mexican restaurants. I ordered the "carne asada", and the two pieces of steak were paper thin. My wife said that her food had no flavor, and my daughter finished her entire meal in less than 3 minutes. While my wife and I were drinking, our waitress approached us, and asked us if we wanted dessert, to which we said no. The waitress brought us our bill, without even asking us if we wanted another drink, causing us to feel rushed. We arrived here at about 6pm, and we were out of the restaurant by 6:20. I was very disappointed.