“Good Place for Celebrations”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Ranked #70 of 163 Restaurants in Bensalem
Reviewed 15 August 2017

My children and I went to this Chili's on Sunday, 8/13 for my son's b'day. The service was great and they did all they could to see that we were taken care of. I brought into the restaurant my own bday cake and they had no problem with that. Our waitress was gracious and we will definitely go there again since the food was really good.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

I haven't eaten a Chili's in over 15 years just because the menu wasn't appealing too me. I decided to give them another try and I was impressed

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Been to the one at king of prussia years ago, and it was delicious. But the one on street rd is always messing up the orders and undercooked my wings. Can't go wrong with the tortilla chips but they charge an arm and a leg for the quacamole.

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

The food was awesome the burger was cooked to perfect we ate all of our food at the time the place was nice and quiet and peaceful I really enjoyed myself and my husband too...

Reviewed 8 April 2017

Visited Chillis last Tuesday for dinner with hubby, greeter showed us the table, was not busy at all. We waited over 15 minutes for a server to take our order, nobody came. Saw other people eating around us. Decided to leave , same greeter said goodbye to us without even checking how come we could leave finishing dinner. Drove 8 miles to Chiilis at Fairless Hills where we were greeted and received with courtesy by our server who actually took the time to take detailed information. Both of us left the place with smile and decided never to visit Bensalem restaurant.