“Great meal”
Review of Spice Rack

Spice Rack
Ranked #32 of 162 Restaurants in Bensalem
Reviewed 28 July 2017

We were very pleased with our meal. We loved the Butter Chicken and Naan; we also enjoyed the malai kofta. We'll definitely be dining here again and would recommend it to anyone who enjoys ethnic food. I will say Spice Rack is one place where they take their spice seriously, which we love - keep in mind though, when they say spicy, they mean "clear out your sinuses, make your eyeballs sweat" spicy. :)

Reviewed 12 July 2017

always a good experience at this place. One of the best in Bensalem/Northeast Phila. We have been customers since 5+ years now and they have improved in their quality and taste ever since.

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

This has been our fav spot for lamb kebabs nd Indian street food, but recently their quality has dropped.
The service has been pretty bad but the food used to make up for it, on my last visit they took 1.5 hrs to make 3 dishes and all I got was tasteless nd dry fish and meat.
We ordered Fish Amritsari which was dry, although it had some flavor but almost no salt, then we had malai chicken tikka which was bland and tasted like rubber and the last and best dish we ordered was lamb chops.
This was well cooked, so well that you cannot tell the meat apart from the gravy, but the taste was still good. They really need to up their restraunt game if they want to stay in business.

1  Thank Sam2505
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

I am a food lover specially Indian food because it's spicy and great in tastes I went there with my girlfriend for lunch . Everything I ordered it's perfect quality wise and quantity wise and service is great as well.

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

I've been in town on business for several months and was lucky enough to have the opportunity to visit here weekly. The food is amazing, as it's so flavorful and fresh.

Jay and Zack always provide great service.

Not to be missed!