“Great buffet”

Shagun Palace
Ranked #67 of 154 Restaurants in Bensalem
Price range: US$3 - US$16
Reviewed 15 November 2016

We love Indian food and friends took us to this restaurant and the lunch buffet was outstanding. This buffet had many choices (unlike others) plus the food was very good.
Excellent service too.

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Good buffet for the price. A decent value if the money. Will definately return to this restaurant.......

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

They have Very Good Food And Service.Lots of Variety fair Price. Mango lassi , masala dosa are the best. I will come back.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

This restaurant had a very good spread of both vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes, in the weekend lunch buffet which is little pricier than the weekdays, but it is all worth it. We had been there few times before, Food is consistently good and one thing they can and need to improve is on the service. The table staff totally forgot our order for a Dosa during a prior visit, it was a busy day and it was understandable. During the recent visit there were people at 3 other tables, my little one wanted a Dosa, and it happened again. We waited for about 15 minutes and had to remind him again. When Dosa was finally served, we could see that they rushed to serve it and was not up to a standard of a simple Dosa. I would certainly visit again (and hope to see improved service) and recommend to our friends.

Reviewed 30 May 2016

Came here to have brunch with friends on Memorial day weekend. For the three of us, buffet before tips was $39, around $13 each. Based on what we get, I think it is fair.

I was happy with the chicken briyani but my favorite dish was the goat curry. I am wearing braces and need to be very careful with hard food. The goat was cooked to the extent that it is tender and melts in your mouth, which is very convenient for me. The flavor was also very good.

Overall, I am very happy that my friend found this place for us. This is the kind of place that I would be happy to drive out of my way to eat.