“The best sweeet potato desserts....among many wonderful pastries”

Sweet Jazmines Bakery
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Berwyn
Reviewed 1 November 2016

I have been patronizing this establsihment for over twenty years, since the young women who finished culinary school opened it, and I have never been dissapointed. Her sweet potato muffins and cakes are very different from anything else I had and are my family's favorites. But all of her muffins are great and different. They are huge, tasty and keep in freezer really well. The sliced cakes with real butter cream are always our desserts after a nice dinner.
Her small cupcakes are a great gift item and treat for children/ grandchildren. She started selling cookie dough, so now that is my homebaked cookie base, although a bit pricey, I think....the custom made cakes always looked beautiful and tasted moist and delicious.

Date of visit: October 2016
2  Thank utka

Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

Try this place, you'll be hooked like I am. Everything is made from scratch and delicious You won't be disappointed

Date of visit: September 2016
2  Thank 461robf
Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

My daughter wanted cupcakes instead of a traditional wedding cake. The individual favors were so varied and yet each one was perfection! I saved some of my daughter and son in law's favorites for their first anniversary. That was very special for them. As to service, everything was ready on time. Beautifully flavored and decorated. I'd highly recommend Sweet Jazmines for a treat for oneself as well as a special occasion.

Date of visit: July 2016
2  Thank Mtdubs
Reviewed 13 September 2016

Hard to find freshly made up cakes and baked delights of all kinds. Incredible selection when pre-ordered. My kids bought me a gluten free chocolate birthday cake. Nobody but me and my kids knew it was gluten free. My daughter's birthday was three days later and my son doesn't have a sweet tooth, so poor me--I had to eat most of it myself...

Look for this shoppe next to the Berwyn fire station and across from Goodwill store for a special treat. The workers are patient and attentive, and creative. They look like they love what they are doing.

Caveat: allow lead time to get your heart's desire and it isn't cheap.

Date of visit: April 2016
2  Thank ZorroMom
Reviewed 23 June 2016

Kim Cuthbert has a loyal following and it's easy to see why. Her cakes taste and look amazing and are made with real ingredients (not processed oils etc). She runs an efficient business and you can count on them to have your special order ready when they say it will be ready. . If you haven't tried one of her cakes, you are missing out!!!

Date of visit: June 2016