other travellers have booked this property
Over 3,500 square feet, long driveway garage,
Full gourmet kitchen, stainless steel appliances, View from the living room opens up into a beautiful
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
Over 3,500 square feet, long driveway garage,
Full gourmet kitchen, stainless steel appliances,
View from the living room opens up into a beautiful
Beautiful living room with a gas fireplace.
View from the living room opens up into a beautiful fully stocked kitchen
Large dining table for 12+ people, enough room to comfortable sit everyone
View from the front of the dining table - lots of light and warm atmosphere
Professional 8 foot pool table across the dining room with access to backyard
Fist master bedroom with king bed, fan, large windows, and private bathroom
Private bathroom in master bedroom, large windows, bath, shower, and two sinks
Second master bedroom with king bed, fan, large windows, and private bathroom
View of windows in the master bedroom, lots of light, fan, hardwood flooring
Bedroom 3, queen bed, sunny, lots of light and professionally designed decor
Private (4)  large Bedroom upstairs on the third floor with queen bed
Comfortable queen bed with thermal touch mattress
Bedroom 5 feating queen bed, thermal tempurpedic mattress, and french artwork
Bedroom 5 with views of the backyard and very sunny
Relax on custom built picnic tables and grill on a large SS BBQ Grill
Grill your favorite steak on a BBQ grill in the back of the house
Camel Beach waterpark is Just a few minutes away
Rafting with friends in the Delaware water gap
Paradise Fishing Preserve only 5 miles from the house
Pocono Raceway is only 2.5 miles away!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Julia9152...
Queens, New York
“You live and you learn”
Reviewed 23 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016
people found this review helpful

To begin by telling you, I was the one whom got in contact with the owner for all information pertaining to the reservation and process.... I contacted Alex 2 days prior to the stay and that's when he asked me for my id and then forwarded the rental lease.Do you think that was timely?Word of advise Be on top of it and Ask questions.
My stay in general was pleasant bed were indeed comfortable ...and everyone of my guest were pleased .I hosted my husband birthday weekend there for a little getaway with friends. Kitchen was equipped for our cooking needs, pool table was legit ..pool sticks not so much (worn), everything was clean. At first glance everything looked very functional. But looking closely there were a couple of other things such as, dummy cabinets were loose, couches were breaking down, central heating was a bit off, and the water pressure was None existent. I didn't report these things because our stay was so short, (3days) I didn't pay much importance to it since the bunch that was with me was grown,responsible and simple.
Also driving in that area it's dangerous no street lights try and get there while there's still light out or else you will not find this house and the owner will not be helpful. He sent me a screen shot of directions, I'm not from the area ...I had a gps ???? Anyways that was the only contact I had with him til after the stay. I was so displeased to learn that Alex was charging us the damage deposit of $500, two hours after we left thru text. He said it take $100 to clean sheets and a faberware skillet was burnt , does that equivalate to $500. Nope I don't think so. that wasnt reasonable. We were at fault for those things but I don't think he should have taken the whole deposit.
ADVISE: ask for a inspection sheet , because in the leAse it states that they check before and afterwards, just in case you have to dispute the damage deposit.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Beds were very comfortable
Liked least: Water pressure
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$250
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing