“A gem along the highway”
Review of A Taste of Italy

A Taste of Italy
Ranked #7 of 97 Restaurants in Bloomsburg
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 8 March 2018

We chose A Taste of Italy for my Mother's 80th Birthday Dinner. Our waitress was amazing - sweet, accommodating, helpful and very patient. The food was excellent - nice portions, very tasty, and reasonably priced. It was a very memorable evening and a nice celebration for our family

2  Thank Tracey B

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

We have eaten here twice and we weren’t disappointed. They have a large variety on their menu and also have very good specials. The only disappointing thing was both times we were there.. I ordered a specialty martini and my boyfriend had a glass of wine and they didn’t fill the glass...it was maybe a little more that half way for my drink and about a 1/4 for the wine. Go that extra step and fill your cocktails a bit more!!

2  Thank COD13820
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

A few friends and I went in for dinner over the weekend and were pleasantly surprised. Not only was the atmosphere in the restaurant pleasing to the eye the food was absolutely decadent. I had the chicken John Karlo this dish was flavorful and filling. Our waitress Nikki was excellent and was able to answer all our questions about the menu.

1  Thank plantbasedtraveler92
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

I just recently had dinner at A Taste of Italy and was absolutely blown away! As soon as I walked in the door, I was greeted with a smile! The appetizers, salads, and dinner choices sounded so exquisite I had no idea what to get! I ended up getting the filet with jumbo shrimp and my fiance got the monkfish Florentine! Everything was to die for! I am drooling as I'm writing this review! If you've never eaten there, give it a try. I promise you will leave there happy and full! Oh, and ask for Dana! Her service is fantastic! Buon appetito!

2  Thank acorbi19
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Friend and I had an early dinner at A Taste of Italy the food and service were fantastic. I had the chicken special was to die for. My friends all said their food was great. Oh and great dessert

Been to A Taste of Italy? Share your experiences!