“Almost seem to end up there”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #29 of 96 Restaurants in Bloomsburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

This is apparently the perfect exit on I-80 when going to/from New York City. We always seem to stop there. We've eaten at the Perkins twice & both times were good.

When you're traveling, you want good, clean food & reasonably swift service. This Perkins provides all of that.

This time we both had grandma's omelette. My wife had the cinnamon muffin & I had the pancakes. We were stuffed & pleased.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 17 December 2016

Perkins always serves good meals, breakfast, lunch & dinner. We stopped there for dinner with a party of eight. I had the cod fish dinner and my wife had the meatloaf that she said was very good. She had ordered it before on our other visits to Perkins. So you know it must be good. Prices were good. The place was crowded but we didn't have to wait too long for our food. The plates were hot that kept the food hot. Service was good and waitress was friendly.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

This was a 3rd, but disappointing visit to a Perkins. The last 2 were very fresh and good. Service was grest, friendly. But of no fault to our nice wsitress, our food was dry and looked like it was not fresh. Baked potato was very dry and dark brown. Turkey and green colored dry dressing was scant looking on a big plate. Not our favorite meal here. Sorry.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 19 August 2016

My wife and I had dinner at this Perkins while staying overnight in Bloomsburg. My wife had soup and salad. No complains. I ordered the fish and shrimp combo with rice. I felt the portion of fish and rice was small. Also menu said "jumbo shrimp", they were between small to medium.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 11 August 2016

The waitress was wonderful and very attentive. We wanted to eat breakfast at 8:30 in the evening and we enjoyed the heated blueberry muffin, the scrambled eggs, the bacon, the sausage and the kielbasa.

Date of visit: August 2016