“Outstanding no, not outside”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #37 of 96 Restaurants in Bloomsburg
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

standing. This here was mostly packed and still the evening entrees ordered arrived quickly, were hot and all was perfect. Be impressed here. Took a dessert as carryout. The pumpkin cheesecake had the next day, wow
Used a coupon here so ordering the top of the menu we did get a little price break. Gave it back to the wonderful waitress.

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed 2 August 2016

I had a quesadilla which was overly greasy and almost burnt. I’ve been to other Ruby Tuesday locations where the food was much better. My friend ordered queso which she thought tasted more like tomato soup. She sent it back but it wasn’t taken off the bill (she didn’t push the issue).

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 20 July 2016

We were shopping in the area and decided to stop at Ruby Tuesday for dinner on Sunday in the early evening. Our server was kind and attentive. We explained that we just wanted dinner, no appetizers. My husband and I ordered the petit sirloin and lobster tail ($21.99) and our daughter and her husband had the Monterey chicken. I was unable to eat my steak because it was very rare, not medium well as I had requested, my husband's steak was perfect, so I decided I would just take mine home and cook it for lunch rather than send it back. At the end of the meal, my husband, who is disabled, wanted to leave quickly, I signed the credit card receipt without looking at the entire bill - I know - but it was close to what I thought it would be and he was in a hurry. When we arrived home, I discovered we were billed for an appetizer that we did not order. I called and spoke to a shift manager who offered to take my name and let me have a free appetizer the next visit. This restaurant is about 45 minutes from home and not one we visit often. He explained that he could not credit my card, but would have the general manger call the next day. It is now two days later and still no call. The $6.99 is not going to break me, but the lack of follow through is unprofessional. By the way, the steak did not grill well the second time and I ended up feeding it to the dogs. You should know that I typically only write positive reviews, but this dinner was definitely disappointing and I do not plan to eat there again.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 20 April 2016

Stopped late late one night quite honestly because my car was giving me trouble.
Had a burger/wine/beer etc. Just outstanding and with a super friendly staff/waitress etc who made you feel at home-----unlike other joints that act like you're doing them a favor visiting their restaurant....Everything Perfect..And, waitress/server/hostess Nina was the best !!!

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 18 January 2016

I have been here a few times, pretty consistent, great menu, menu does change and has a lot of choices. Great for kids, family, and couples. Pretty much have it all covered. Also have some nice cocktail selections.

Date of visit: January 2016

Been to Ruby Tuesday? Share your experiences!