“Usual k f c”

Add it.
KFC
Ranked #72 of 95 Restaurants in Bloomsburg
Reviewed 2 April 2018

nothing special at this KFC .the food it's as good as any ....the strong point here is this staff is very nice though not particularly well organized all the time... but very nice ..easy to get in and out of the store , plenty of parking close to several hotels

Reviewed 5 January 2018

They don't carry the grilled recipe, so had to get original. Drums were small and seemed overdone, pulled way away from bone and shriveled up. Clean restrooms and handy location not far from I80, but next time I will spend extra time and money for Quaker Steak and Lube wings also at this exit.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

First time eating at KFC for a long time -- probably will not be visiting another one, for a long time. In my case, it was the food. I wanted a sandwich, something to eat quickly and cleanly. Don't get a sandwich. It was two chicken tenders in a bun. It fell apart quickly, it was a mess. Didn't taste good at all. Service was good - both the lady taking the order and the gentlemen delivering food. Would not recommend.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

I hope someone reads the reviews and makes some changes in the appearance of the space itself. To begin, the food itself was typical KFC and what was expected.

Unfortunately, I have to agree with the previous reviewers that the place needs to be thoroughly cleaned , repaired and the clutter (cups, boxes, etc.) put out of sight. Tables were uncleared as we arrived, the seats in booths were torn,clutter behind the counter and all around just not clean. We did not notice all of these things until after ordering .

Sometimes I crave KFC chicken but I will probably never go to this one again.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Service was sub-par at best, paid extra for a side of mac-n- cheese and was only half full. Breading was thick, to look like your getting a descent piece of chicken. Worst KFC I've had!

Been to KFC? Share your experiences!