“Good food bad service”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #28 of 92 Restaurants in Bloomsburg
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

We ate lunch here today. They made us wait for a table in an empty restaurant so they could fill stations for specific servers. Bad manager. We ordered after waiting for our server for a while and she forgot our drinks. We got our drinks with lunch after telling her we needed them. Food was fine, server and weird seating policy makes this Olive Garden well below average.

1  Thank OCC04

Reviewed 16 April 2017

Always a good stop, always a pleasant meal and always a friendly staff. The salad is outstanding and bottomless, I ordered the "make-you-own-pasta dish" and was rewarded with gluten-free pasta and gluten-free meat sauce without an extra charge! Fabulous! Who else does ths?

Reviewed 13 February 2017

We had Terrell/Jacob who was incredibly nice and engaging. He made our experience at Olive Garden one of the best I have ever had. He told us he just started serving, but did an excellent job and we would have never known! The entire staff at this Olive Garden was friendly and very welcoming!

Reviewed 10 February 2017

OK, I have been there 4 times in last 4 months. Twice finding a good meal (really liked the chicken marsala). My friend agreed. He loved the chicken parmigiana. The service? just OK. Sometimes good, sometimes cold, sometimes like... mmmm this is not from here.... so... who cares... I took out the food once.... they need to improve the service there...use the imagination.
Sadly.... haven't enjoyed the pasta and the sauces... big deal for an Italian restaurant.

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Purpose of the trip was family, so dinner out with parents (80's), and sisters. My parents can be very "efficient" when out and ordering. I consider this the shotgun order method .....drinks [water,coffee], appetizers, dinner, even desert (write quick). Then be ready for check 15 minutes after dinner would have arrived. BUT, Mia controlled.....and in the most friendly way, defused the shotgun order method. She paced things out and even helped me with a couple of tastes of their red wine choices. Then as the dinner progresses, never hinted of issues with all the special needs/requests. She just made everyone happy. When in middle of PA, food was comforting and was something all could agree on with nice atmosphere. Thank you Mia.