“Being eating there since 1975!”
Review of Steph's Subs

Steph's Subs
Ranked #15 of 95 Restaurants in Bloomsburg
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Steph's Subs is historic! A very convenient shop to visit with a great selection of subs. I love the regular sub, light on the peppers with a bag of Middlewoth's BBQ chips! My wife loves their ham and cheeses cosmos!

Reviewed 11 January 2017

We love these hoagies. The best in town. The service is hit or miss. I realize for many staff members this is a college job but more than once I have waited 10 minutes or more just to be acknowledged and it was not because they were busy. The owner is wonderful, when shes there the service is great.

Reviewed 13 November 2016

Went to Bloomsburg University for a tour on 11/12/16 and was advised to go to Steph's from a work colleague who grew up in Bloomsburg. We ate there, ordered a Buffalo Chicken hoagie , Meatball hoagie and Hot sausage hoagie. Buffalo hoagie was chicken tenders with Frank's Wing Sauce on it (could have made it at home myself), Meatball hoagie used jarred pizza sauce and was very unappetizing for my daughter which is why we toured the campus. Sausage was OK but nothing to write home about. Was very disappointed and would not recommend this place to anyone in the future. I think we should have gone to Berrigan's instead.

Reviewed 14 October 2016

These subs are made to order. You decide what you want on them. They have fast, friendly service and you can eat in or take out. My Grandkids like taking them to the park for a summer picnic!

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

To really appreciate Steph's, you need to appreciate the story behind the old Berrigans on main. I won't more you with a history lesson, but I will tell you this, Steph's hands down has he town owned on subs, soups, and sandwiches.

The owner used to work at the previous shop in the location, Berrigans which moved down the street. Things kind of changed in the process at Berrigans (meat portions small, prices went up, building caught on fire ect) and Steph a longtime employee of the Bloomsburg staple opened up a sub shop serving the same menu that used to be there, prepared the same way and cheap.

If you order everything this will include, cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, hot peppers, and sub oil so make sure you are very specific when ordering this way if you do not love these things. Seating is limited but most people only stop briefly so you should get a spot no problem