“"Best in Bloomsburg"”

Steph's Subs
Ranked #15 of 95 Restaurants in Bloomsburg
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 30 March 2018

You will not find a better sub shop in the town. Steph and her staff are friendly and the service is great. The food is fresh and of the best quality. Would highly recommend that you stop in, whenever you can.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

What can you say about a sub shop? It's clean, the staff are friendly and efficient, the subs are great. My wife and I stopped here recently. We split a chicken cheese steak. The sub was so big, we could have made a meal out of half of it. Nevertheless, we ate every morsel of it. The ingredients were fresh, the chicken was well cooked, and the taste was great. What more can I say?

Reviewed 3 October 2017

They really are the best subs in town. They cater our business lunches and I swear, no one has ever complained, they are always thrilled when I tell them we are getting Steph's.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

I have been going to Steph's Subs for as long as I can remember. Their hoagies are so good and they are very fast at making them.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

I've had subs from here a few times and I've never been disappointed. Clean, good service and tolls are fresh.

Been to Steph's Subs? Share your experiences!