“LOVE THIS PLACE. FANTASTIC”

Bloomin Bagels I & II
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Bloomsburg
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 30 July 2017

Someone writes that this is "ok" in a place "with few options".....wow. That's harsh, and that's just not true. l am a native New Yorker..born and raised in Manhattan...no better bagel can be found anywhere!

I give this place a 5. Probably would have been a 4, as perfection is saved for God ...lol...but I got annoyed at the guy a few reviews downs that wrote the aforementioned.

Great bagels, excellent service...you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

I just called and ordered my lunch, they are still taking call ahead orders. Love the great food, especially the BLT on a whole wheat wrap with lite mayo (today's lunch). Staff is always helpful and my food is always yummy!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

This local gem with two locations has a wonderful variety of bagles and spreads as well as a nice breakfast and lunch menu. Courteous staff and reasonable prices. Super place.

Reviewed 26 March 2017

I just found out today that this establishment​ no longer accepts call ahead orders. The bagel's and bagel sandwiches are ok for the area but not worth my valuable time waiting in line behind a bunch of college kids on a Saturday morning. I guess they lost a customer.

Reviewed 6 February 2017

The freshly made bagels are outstanding. Definitely worthy of your hard earned cash! I have been getting them there for 15 years and they never gave me a bad/stale bagel.
Service is a bit slow and though not unfriendly, they don't seem outright friendly either. Never tried the sandwiches so I can't rate them.... I only go for the bagels.