Fairfield Inn & Suites Butler
US$107
Comfort Inn & Suites(Butler)(Great Value!)
US$77
Priceline
US$109
US$96
GardenInn.com
WoodSpring Suites Signature Pittsburgh Cranberry(Cranberry Township)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$84
Travelocity
US$99
Home2.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsstayed herepool and hot tubstandard roomin townwafflesnice breakfast areawedding venuevery nice stayhotel is locatedstaff was very friendlyfairfieldshallwaypittsburgh
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

The nearest hotel to the wedding venue, we enjoyed a discounted rate along with the usual comfy bedding and cleanliness of a Marriott. We booked an executive suite for our four night stay and were quite pleased with the room. The complimentary breakfast was above par and the staff were super nice.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
michelle c, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Butler, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Dear Njnanweiner,
Thank you so much for providing us with such a lovely review! We are delighted we could make your visit special. We always strive to deliver a wonderful product to our guests by providing everyone with exceptional customer service that makes their stay memorable and we are delighted we reached our goal with your experience. We look forward to your next visit whenever your travels bring you back to Butler, PA
Cordially

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Very friendly and helpful staff. Provided shuttle from hotel to wedding venue for us! We stayed there on our wedding night as well. The accommodations were adequate nothing special, other than the complimentary champagne but I feel we would have gotten that anywhere.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
michelle c, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Butler, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Dear f00dc0isseur,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am so glad you found our staff to be friendly and attentive. I hope you found your rooms to clean and the breakfast to be full and plentiful. We always seek to impress our guests by exceeding their expectations and we are delighted we could host your event. We wish you a lifetime of happiness.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

This hotel is located on the main street of Butler. It is also located within walking distance to a restaurant. I arrived around 10:45am kind of tired from a 6 hour drive from New Jersey to meet with a prospective client in town. A nice lady on the front desk knowing my situation, was quick to assign me to the first available room.
The room is large, sheets smell clean and air temperature is fine. However, the hallways and common areas need to be updated. Breakfast has a good selection and the lady maintaining the area was kind enough to assist me to make my waffle.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
michelle c, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Butler, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

Dear 18Aurea,
Thank you so much for providing us with a glowing review. We take immense pride in providing all our guests with an experience like your where we were able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to your next visit.
Have a great weekend.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

So I did online check in . I walk in they say , we have upgraded you . I'm like that's awesome . I don't know what the upgrade was but the room seemed to be what I would consider your standard room .
So I try to go to bed , and realize the walls are paper thin and I can hear every word of the conversation in the next room without even trying .
To top it off the hotel is backed up right on a highway or main road and I could hear the trucks all night .
Ok so go to get in shower in morning , and yes hair in the shower.
So now off to shave . The sink is set up so bad you can't pull the plug to stop the water from draining. I'll post a pic. So if you care about the environment and how much water you waste you would feel horrible shaving and having to let the water run the whole time .
Taco Tuesday was saving for then because it was really good . Too bad no one told me , and I had to find out on my own after I was on my way out for dinner .
Good thing is I will likely never have to stay here again.

Stayed: June 2017
michelle c, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Butler, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Dear IsupportRonPaul,
Thank you so much for staying with us and providing us with feedback. I am so sorry that your upgrade was not as you expected and I can agree that the way you found the room was not to our high standards. We have fixed the issue in the room accordingly and I will be happy to apply Marriott Rewards Points to your account as we value your patronage and loyalty. As for the location of the hotel, we wish to be easily visible and accessible for guests to find us so being close to a highway is helpful in doing that. Please always let us know if something is not to your satisfaction so we may have a chance to make it up to you before you leave. We love Taco Tuesday and we do have signs posted up throughout the hotel and I'm so sorry you missed them. We try to remind guests at check in as well if we have the opportunity. I do hope you got to enjoy our deluxe hot breakfast, newly enhanced wi-fi and you found our associates to be helpful and accommodating. We regret that we could not meet your expectations and would like to have the chance to make it up to you at your next visit.
Michelle Claypoole

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

The hotel over was clean but seemed a bit dated and expense at $130/ night for outside of Butler PA. I would expect it to be more clean and the price around $100/ night. At this price I would accept it if looser to a major city.

Frequent Marriott travler.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
michelle c, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Butler, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

Dear scottfb9382zt,
Thank you so much for providing is with feedback regarding your stay with us. Prices do vary due to time of year but that price is competitive for this area and we offer discounts if they apply to you. I hope you got to enjoy our pool, deluxe hot breakfast and our staff was friendly and responsive to your needs. Please always bring to our attention any issues you experience so we may have the opportunity to make it up to you before you leave. I hope you will consider staying with us again in the future
Michelle Claypoole