Holiday Inn Express & Suites Butler
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Evening Star Motel(Slippery Rock)
View Hotel
All reviewsdesk attendantcinnamon rollskeurig coffee makernice surprisefitness centergreat visitnice place to staybreakfast selectionworkout roomfirst floorgood sizebreakfast areaindoor poolcleaning staffvisiting familybeds were comfortablefree breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 March 2015

4 day stay, march 9 thru 12, breakfast selection was awsome, served earlier than advertised, fast friendly help from all staff members, very clean and quiet. general manager Chuck Kitts runs a great staff of friendly people. great location off the beaten path but worth a few miles for any traveler.

Room Tip: suites are the best
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
Chuck K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Butler, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2015

We are so glad that your stay was just what we advertise! Above and beyond is our motto and we are very happy that we were on point during you stay. We will see you again soon.

Reviewed 10 February 2015

This brand new property is a great find in Butler, PA! Chuck (The GM) and his team go above and beyond to provide a fantastic customer service experience. The hotel is quiet, contemporary and boasts a wonderful fitness room and full breakfast. We book rooms every month for business and could not be more pleased!

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank PghTravelGirl
Chuck K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Butler, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2015

Thank you so much! We as a team are humbled and proud to read excellent reviews like this. We look forward to continuing to be the best we can be and are happy to have you and your company as part of our family.

Reviewed 20 January 2015

My family and i experienced exceptional service and above and beyond access to the facilities as we traveled to Butler, PA to bereave the loss of my wife's mother. Having no family ties to the area we needed a place to gather the extended family. holiday Inn came through and gave us access to their lovely and spacious breakfast room. Michelle was especially helpful in ensuring we had everything we needed as ended up having to feed many of them after the viewing. We brought in the food and set it up in the breakfast room and were able to feed them in comfort and without interruption by others. When we invited local family members by to see them before leaving on departure day the Holiday inn accomodated us all by allowing our guests to eat from their breakfast bar. This is above and beyond service that deserves bing brought to others attention. A special thank you goes to Patricia the breakfast attendant for being able to keep the breakfast bar stocked during our final morning with the hotel.

Room Tip: All rooms are good as this hotel opened in October 2014 and is very modern and up to date plus the rooms have queen size beds instead of doubles. this is a big plus.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank david s
Chuck K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Butler, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2015

Thank you so much for your glowing review. We are very lucky to have the staff members that we do and I was very happy to share your post with Patty and Michelle.They were very excited and extremely proud to be recognized. We are so sorry for your loss and hope that the next time your family gets together with us it is for a more joyful occasion.

Reviewed 6 January 2015

I stayed here on Dec. 30 and 31 and I can honestly say I got the best two nights sleep of the whole year. The bed and the linens were 5-star; maybe even 6-star! Everything was spotless and clean. I often travel alone and felt very safe…the hotel is situated in a sweet little neighborhood and yet close to stores for shopping.

One unique feature of this hotel is that if you're traveling in a caregiving capacity there are numerous room options. I mentioned to the manager my challenges of traveling with aging parents and he went out of his way to show me rooms that can accommodate special needs, such as a need for extra space, two separate sleeping areas in one room, a kitchenette to prepare your own food, etc. There's no visual busyness in the decor that might confuse someone with dementia, and the large walk-in bathroom shower with hand hose makes it easy to assist.
I personally loved the room layout that had a small open divider between the bed and the pull-out couch. This hotel should go on the list of "best places to stay" for special needs or medical needs travelers. I would also add that the atmosphere of the hotel is much warmer and cozier than you can tell from the photos.

I was also impressed by the food on the complimentary breakfast. I'm always looking for gluten-free or low carb food and I made a great dish from their high-quality greek yogurt, walnuts, Rome apples and banana. I added some of the granola which, happily, was NOT loaded with sugar. The eggs and sausage were great too, not to mention a high quality Earl Grey tea! I wish I could think of some excuses to return to Butler, just to stay at this hotel!

Room Tip: Ask for room 223.
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Caprina B
Chuck K, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Butler, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2015

Wow! This may be to best Tripadvisor review I have ever seen! Thank you so much for the wonderful words and we were honored to host you and your family. We cannot wait to help again the next time you are in Butler.

Reviewed 9 December 2014

I stayed at this property for 2 nights last week. The rooms were clean, and the staff was very helpful and polite. Everyone I passed in the hallways smiled and greeted me. It made me feel like they really cared that I was there. This property is brand new, so I may have been the first one to sleep in the bed, which was amazing. I usually have a hard time relaxing when I stay away from my home, but I was very comfortable there. I would highly recommend it!!!

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Joshua M
Chuck K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Butler, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2014

I cannot say thank you enough for the wonderful things you posted regarding your stay at our property. We can't wait to see you again and look forward to providing the same level of service that you experienced.