“Good BBQ with Outdoor Seating”
Review of Freeman's BBQ

Freeman's BBQ
Ranked #44 of 171 Restaurants in Carlisle
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 15 July 2017

Stopped by Freeman's BBQ in my search for lunch in the Carlisle area. The facility is not impressive from the road and does not have any inside seating. There is seating out front near the road which did not appeal to me. The better choice is behind the stand where there are about 10 picnic tables available.
Since there is not inside seating, there are port-a-johns for bathrooms. There is a sink near the ordering window with running water to wash your hands:)
I decided on the burnt ends. A small order which was enough meat for a lunchtime meal. The burnt ends were very good and I would consider them in future choices.
They offer three sauces for the BBQ. All three sauces were very good.
I would definitely return to this BBQ in the future, just not on a rainy day!

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Swung by on a whim. Hubby and I both had the dirty dog platter. Dirty dog is a hot dog wrap in bacon topped with chili, onions and mustard. It was a large serving, I didn't eat my bun. Got a side of Mac & Cheese and Slaw. The mac and cheese was delicious and the slaw was creamy and fresh. We also split a 1/3 rack just to try the sauce. I liked that they have a sauce station to add more and try others. The meat fell off the bone and the sauce that came with the ribs was very tasty. THEY ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS! There is a min. purchase but it's only like $5 bucks. I'd stop back next time I'm in town

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

We're from Texas, and saw this place on the side of the road and stopped in. Meat was bland, wouldn't waste your time.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

We didn't find this place anything special. People seem to rave about it but I don't understand why. I can make better barbecue at home

Reviewed 18 October 2016

The pulled pork was delicious, the Mac & Cheese was the bomb and the beans were good (I'd never had beans with potatoes in them:)

It looked very dog friendly- no dogs there when we were there, and we don't have one, but each table had a dog leash, and there were bowls for water...etc.

Plenty of seating.