“Definately worthy of your time- relax and enjoy!”
Review of Brick

Brick
Ranked #6 of 169 Restaurants in Carlisle
Reviewed 1 June 2018

A friend and I enjoyed a lovely evening at Brick recently as we were in town for a training event. I am not into breweries and bar food, so Brick fit the bill. We both had risotto and scallops. We were both amazed by not only the quality, but they did not skimp on the portion size! My friend had the bourbon bundt cake and it was almost a sexual experience, it was a perfect top to a lovely meal. The restaurant is small, so get there early and enjoy your evening! Beware this kind of food is not cheap, but I didn't have a moments hesitation when the check came, they earned it!

Reviewed 27 May 2018

Really enjoyed my lunch here! I had a delicious flatbread and the service was very prompt. I would definitely eat here again!

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Had some small plates and salad last night. Busy, popular place, can be quite noisy (lively ?). Took a while from time sitting down to getting first cocktail, about 25 minutes. Only excuse is that it was busy. We ordered Mediterranean salad with shrimp, and 3 small plates,lollipop lamb, meatballs,and octopus. Easy review, all were very good, would definitely go back.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and I have gone to the Brick on many occasions in the past year and have never been disappointed. Great food (easily some of the best in Carlisle), full bar with great drinks, and the staff is warm and friendly.
Give it a try!

Reviewed 16 May 2018

Great atmosphere in this fun restaurant! Great bar while you wait for your table, and the service and food were delightful! Crowded but worth the wait!

Been to Brick? Share your experiences!