“Home of the BIG A__ steak”

Concord Pike Steak Shop
Ranked #13 of 43 Restaurants in Chadds Ford
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 9 November 2016

Really big steak sandwiches. I especially like the Jumbo pizza on the menu. NY style. Thin crust and very good.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

I think Concord Steam's is better than Pat's and Gino's. I always get the pizza steak. They are very good.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

Have ordered form here a number of times. Consistantly good and the guys that work there a nice. Not sure of the other questions they are asking in the review. I am in an out with a sandwich. They paid attention to me wanting crispy fries. Some other places say they will make them crispy and they are not. Thumbs up...

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Concord Pike makes the best Cheese Steak Sandwiches. I always get the Pizza Steak. I think they are better than Pat"s and Gino's.

Reviewed 9 September 2015

Great prices for a real Philly cheesesteak on good rolls. You can often find coupons. Food is made in a timely manner (I would suggest pick up and bring home vs. delivery). Not much ambiance if you eat-in.