All reviews long term stay texas roadhouse small kitchen kitchen area queen bed dvd player within walking distance restaurants and shopping nice size hot tub workout room staff was friendly great place to stay one night stay stove pantry recliner
Reviewed 21 February 2015

I was surprised by the quality of service and the value received compared to all other hotels. I enjoyed my stay so much that I sought the Candlewood Suites out at Williamsport, PA on my continued travels. Again I found the staff there to be of exceptional quality and offered a good value for the accommodations. I am sold on the Candlewood Suites. Thank you all for your effort.

Room tip: They offer excellent discounts for business travelers.
Date of stay: February 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Barbara M, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Chambersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2015

Thank you for the wonderful compliments. Our team works very hard to make our guest feel like they are at home from the front desk to the housekeeping staff. We are glad you had a wonderful stay with us and also at the next Candlewood. Please stop by again if you are in the area.

Reviewed 6 February 2015

I was staying there while doing my nursing clinicals. The lady that opens the dining room came in early over the weekend so that me and my cohorts could have a hot breakfast. She came in an hour early sat and sun, just to make our stay more pleasant!

Thanks so much
Jo-Ann

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Barbara M, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Chambersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words. We appreciate you staying with us, come back soon.

Reviewed 25 January 2015

This hotel is run by Barbara and is one of the best I have EVER stayed at. The hotel and all of the staff are top notch. Rooms are very clean and shower pressure is great.
Barbara remembered me by name although I had not been there for 4 months.
Restaurants are very near by and you have many choices from sushi to steaks and everything in between.
Remember to turn your ice machine on in your room if you expect to put some ice in your coolers!

Thanks again Barbara for a wonderful stay, I look forward to my next visit.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Barbara M, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Chambersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2015

Thank you so much for this review. We try to remember all our guests. We are very lucky to have such a great group of people here that love their jobs, and it shows, which makes my job easier and gives me more time to mingle with the guests. I am very fortunate. We look forward to having you as a regular visitor every year.

Reviewed 24 January 2015

I had an unexpected stay in Chambersburg, The rooms are very nice, the management and staff went above and beyond to accommodate. over all a very nice stay, I will look into staying at a Candlewood in the future

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your visit. The entire staff here is the best I am very fortunate. We try to make everyone's stay as memorable as possible. We enjoy when our guest choose to come back. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 22 January 2015

Barbara and her team were gracious and attentive hosts during our night at the hotel. After recommending a restaurant, they even offered to play with our dog for the time while we went out for dinner. They understand the meaning of hospitality

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank MartyandPeggy
Barbara M, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Chambersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2015

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. The entire group here enjoys what they do and I think it shows. We treat everyone the way we would if you were visiting our homes. We hope you will come back when you are in the area. And the offer is always good to watch the dog when you go out to dinner.