“Good food, friendly service, dated restaurant.”

Montezuma Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 177 Restaurants in Chambersburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 21 February 2018

I was looking for some mexican cuisine while traveling down I-81 and found Montezuma conveniently located off the interstate with good reviews. We arrived around 630 on a Sunday night and were seated immediately. Waiter brought out chips and salsa almost immediately and took our drink order. Both my son and I ordered burritos and everything was very good. Only complaint would be that they could freshen things up a little as there was some loose and missing trim and things just seemed dated.

1  Thank scottmpd28

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

This is probably our favorite restaurant in town. I’ve never had a bad meal here. Everything is really good and fresh. Their chips and salsa are straight up addictive. My favorites are the burrito texano and their tacos de carnitas. The kids love their quesadillas and enchiladas. We will continue to make this a regular visit for us.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

If you’re hungry for Spanish and there is no Spanish restaurant around Montezuma Mexican restaurant almost does it. It’s not bad food. It’s eatable. It’s not Spanish and it is American Mexican.

Reviewed 31 January 2018

Wonderful little spot in Waynesboro, Pa! We usually eat in, but tonight we did carryout. Ready in 10 mins or less! Includes chips and homemade salsa! The Pick 2 option is enough for 2-3 meals! Highly recommended! We love this place! (also... it's byob if you eat inside!)

Reviewed 30 January 2018

Good place for good Mexican food. Staff here are very friendly. I have at least 4 favorites and my children love the food choices as well.