“A steak house”

Add it.
Laspada's The Original Steaks
Ranked #9 of 47 Restaurants in Chester
Reviewed 18 July 2015

here's a sandwich shop that has one of the best Philly cheese steaks Yummy
the shop is in Parkside Delaware County

Reviewed 8 February 2014

Out of anywhere in philly and surrounding areas this is THE place to get your cheesesteak! I used to live near this place and we went there a lot and got delivery from there a lot! The sandwiches are huge portion sizes, so you don't need a big one unless your pretty hungry.

1  Thank ToryDavis
Reviewed 30 June 2012

My grandfather was at Scott Paper Co back in the 50's - 80's. He would pick up hoagies at LaSpada's for his family. My dad was at Community Light and Sound in Chester in the 90's - 00's, and he would pick up LaSpada's for the fam. Now my husband and I live 30 minutes away, but we still frequent LaSpada's because it's that good! My husband works in S. Philly and gets the serious official S.Phil dish on all the hotspots for the "best" steaks, pork and hoagies in the city. (To give you an idea, you mention a bakery name around the water cooler and instantly threats are made at anyone who doesn't agree on whose rolls are the best. There are nonstop heated debates over hard or soft rolls, etc. They decide special occasion banquets by the hoagie rolls, seriously, or no one will show up.) So we've been to the best of the best of Philly hoagie and steak places, and this is hands down my favorite. LaSpada's cannot be beat. LOVE you guys!!!!

1  Thank Boombafam
Reviewed 13 May 2012

I'll keep this simple, this place is fantastic for Cheese Steaks and Hoagies. Have been eating here now for over 40 years (maybe 30 year space somewhere in there after moving south). I just wrote a review of the supposed "best" cheese steak place down on South Street area (Geno's and Pat's) and suffice it to say, everything here is great... and everything at Geno's and Pats was lousy "tourist trap" food. This is the real deal.... Hoagies are huge, cheese steaks are tasty and done the way they should be done. Its off the beaten track and sort of a hole in the wall (typical neighborhood sandwich place), the people who are running the place and the kids cooking know how to do it.... great. Prices are reasonable and its definitely worth a couple of miles off I-95 or Philly.

1  Thank Chonce
Reviewed 26 July 2009

The Italian hoagies are the best. I think this is the best hoagie place I have ever gone to. I keep going back all the time.