“Great food close to highway...”
Review of Sunny Chinese Food

Sunny Chinese Food
Ranked #17 of 62 Restaurants in Clarks Summit
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 29 December 2016

I live in the area and had heard favorable comments from friends, so we tried it with our grand-daughters. Very pleased. Ordering over the phone was easy (no language difficulty). We had Wonton soup, egg drop soup, egg rolls, pork fried rice, General Tsao chicken, chicken Lo Mein -- all delicious. And not as salty as at many restaurants.
This restaurant is located in Clarks Summit, close to exits from I-81 and 476Turnpike.
They have a very large menu, good prices, service and food. Take out or small area to eat in.
I would recommend!

Reviewed 27 September 2016

I love this place, nice and bright and charming staff. They are extremely kind and their food is excellent! I love their dumplings, general tso, rice of all kinds, etc etc. great place for take-out or lunch!

Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

It is easy to take Chinese food for granted and accept dishes that are just so-so. Not here! Flavors are bright and tasty. Small eat-in area is clean and adequate. Take out orders could not be easier. Call ahead and pick up at the drive thru window. To make things even more convenient, you can order online. But even better, the online system can remember your order if you want a repeat performance of the same dishes next time! Service is also very fast.

1  Thank tjkaplan
Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

This is my second time to this restaurant, and am quite pleased with the service, they are family operated and quite friendly too. The food is delicious and well prepared. The establishment is clean and well maintained.

Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

I've had something from just about every Chinese restaurant in the area, and I have to say this takes the cake. I have only used Sunny for takeout and it's great. They have an online ordering system and you can leave after you place the order, and the food will be waiting for you with a smile behind the counter. Definitely the best in the area