US$66
US$59
Motel 6 Pittsburgh Airport(Coraopolis)(Great Value!)
US$65
Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel(Coraopolis)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$99
Sheraton.com
US$59
US$57
Comfort Suites(Coraopolis)(Great Value!)
US$76
Pittsburgh Airport Marriott(Coraopolis)(Great Value!)
US$115
  • Pool
US$65
TripAdvisor
All reviewspittsburgh airportfront deskroom was cleandefinitely stay here againshuttle servicetypical marriottfree shuttleconvenient locationindoor poolan early flightrental carminute drivebistrosuelobbymarriottsproximity
Reviewed 1 October 2016

I wanted to write this review about Sue Weberson, an employee at this location and how much she helped my family and I in such a time of need. My stepson is in the ICU at Allegheney General and unfortunately still there. She made the stay for my husband extremely memorable and made him feel very welcome. Sue went above and beyond her job duties for my husband after learning of our unfortunate circumstance. She was extremely compassionate, empathetic, and beyond helpful to my husband during his stay. We cannot say enough but thank you to everyone in your staff for allowing us to feel like your hotel was our home away from home.

Stayed: September 2016
Aubrey A, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Pittsburgh Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2016

Dear Jen,

I'm terribly sorry to hear about your loved one in the hospital. We wish them a speedy recovery. We are so grateful that during this difficult time for your family, you still found the time to reach out and recognize the effort of our Associate, Sue. She is a gem and goes above and beyond to ensure our guests have everything they need. Again, best wishes to you and your family. Thank you for chosing Courtyard Pittsburgh Ariport for your accommodation needs.

Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

Great staff. Some info the best service from Ted brining me to the hotel. Britnee was awesome and gave some wonderful Recommendations for dinner- you rock. When I came back to the hotel Liz was absolutely outstanding # 1 in my book - she encouraged Marci to open the kitchen after it closed and make some late-night appetizer. Couldn't ask for a better evening

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business

Scott,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write. It sounds like our Courtyard Associates knocked it out of the park - exactly what we hope to accomplish! Please come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 22 September 2016

I travel 2/3 weeks a month and stay in many cities and almost exclusively stay at Marriott hotels, I stay here often. The rooms are always clean and the service has always been friendly and helpful. Last night Liz Becek was again working the bar and cooking for us all. She has always been super upbeat, friendly and does an outstanding job managing a full room. I am sad to see her leave. She will be missed by many I can assure you.

Room Tip: Inside rooms have a great view of a very nice courtyard
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Aubrey A, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Pittsburgh Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2016

Chad_Shoe,

Thank you so much for your awesome feedback! Our Bistro Associates rock and love to take care of our guests. Thank you for noticing. We hope to have you back again soon!

Reviewed 12 September 2016

Stayed here for only one night, but would gladly stay here again. Clean and comfortable, with a very friendly staff. Location is great neat the airport but did not get any airport noise. Lobby bar had a decent selection of beers and very fast and stable WiFi.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Aubrey A, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Pittsburgh Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2016

Travelin_Man23, we'd love to have you back for more than a night too! Thank you for your great feedback. Good beer and great wi-fi can be hard to come by in one place, but the Bistro at Courtyard Pittsburgh Airport has both! Come see us again soon.

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

This was my first visit to Pittsburgh, as well as my first stay in a Courtyard Marriot. The room was great and very clean. I was attending a training course in the hotel, so I spent a pretty good amount of time in the bistro. I was very happy to find that the bartender Liz in the afternoons when I would sit down for dinner was VERY nice and gave me some of the best service I've had in a long time. By far the best service I've experienced in a hotel all around. I will definitely be returning to this hotel again on my next visit to Pittsburgh so that I will be able to get that incredible and friendly service that Liz gives on a regular basis.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Aubrey A, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Pittsburgh Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2016

Justin,

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know what a great job Liz and the other Associates were doing. I always share our guests' feedback with the staff so that we can celebrate service wins like this. We'd love to welcome you back and hope to see you again soon!