Motel 6 Pittsburgh Airport(Coraopolis)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$79
US$59
Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel(Coraopolis)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$99
Sheraton.com
US$59
US$57
Comfort Suites(Coraopolis)(Great Value!)
US$76
ComfortSuites
Pittsburgh Airport Marriott(Coraopolis)(Great Value!)
US$115
  • Pool
US$65
Fairfield Inn & Suites Pittsburgh Neville Island(Pittsburgh)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$89
TripAdvisor
All reviewspittsburgh airportfront deskroom was cleandefinitely stay here againshuttle servicetypical marriottfree shuttleconvenient locationindoor poolan early flightrental carminute drivebistrosuelobbymarriottsproximity
Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

Britnee and the staff at the Marriott are awesome. They took care of all my needs and I will highly recommend this hotel. The next time I visit Pittsburgh I will staying at this location. My room was clean and I did not have any issues during my stay.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Aubrey A, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Pittsburgh Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2016

You're Awesome Mycal!

Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge our great Associate, Britnee! We're always happy to be of service and so glad you had a great time while you were here. Come back soon!

Reviewed 7 November 2016

We had an early flight out of PIT and found a good price on this hotel. We ended up getting in later than we'd originally hoped so didn't want to go elsewhere for dinner. We were very happy to see the Bistro where we could get something to eat and a beer or glass of wine. Not much atmosphere but still nice to have. Our room was clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Aubrey A, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Pittsburgh Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2016

Dear Sue_S_8,

Thanks for the great feedback!! I'm glad we could be accommodating for your short stay. We'd love to host you again to show you what the Bistro is all about! We offer some great breakfast and dinner options and will be kicking off some wine tasting events in the near future. Please come see us again soon!

Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

After a long day of driving, we decided to eat at the Bistro (The restaurant/bar in the Courtyard's lobby) for dinner. The food was great and Liz was awesome, friendly, and very personable. I had the best Turkey Reuben sandwich and hot, fresh fries. Their coleslaw is homemade and made in their kitchen. The environment is great, but the wine prices are outrageous. I paid more for a glass of white Zinfandel than I would pay for the whole bottle at the store. Also we were watching Game 6 of the World Series and Liz had to start closing up before the game was over (before 11). To have such a convenient location for guests with great food, it's sad that your single drink( beer or wine) cost more than your entire sandwich.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Aubrey A, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Pittsburgh Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2016

Amie,

I've so glad you were able to enjoy both the delicious Turkey Reuben and the service of our Associate Liz during your stay! We have many offerings for beverages in a range of pricing to accommodate all needs. We hope to have you back as our guest again soon!

Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

We use this hotel most times when we are in town visiting our US office. I always find the staff to be friendly and helpful, and will often go the extra mile to assist in sorting out an issue. Rooms are comfortable and functional, and the central courtyard provides an outside area to chat with colleagues.
Personally, I always request a room overlooking the courtyard as the external rooms overlook the parking areas and so can be a little noisier. Breakfast is disappointing, but is standard Courtyard fare (I eat out for most meals whenever I stay here). A car is a must, although I believe the hotel shuttle will take guests to local restaurants. It's certainly worth asking. There is another Courtyard at Settlers Ridge and whilst the Settlers Ridge hotel is newer and closer to local amenities, it tends to be noisier as it is by highway 376. My preference is for that at Pittsburgh Airport.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Aubrey A, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Pittsburgh Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2016

Stephen,

We're so happy to have gained your loyalty! Thank you for taking the time to comment. As you noted, the hotel shuttle is available for both airport transportation and rides to local restaurants and businesses. Our Associates are eager to assist and always work to exceed expectations. I'm glad this was your experience again. See you soon!

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

If I could put a negative star I would. I'm just about a lifetime platinum with 740 nights and I found the absolute worst Marriott property manager. His name is Thomas. It's 1:30 am and I'm suddenly awoken. My son is as well. He has a hockey game early in the morning. There is a very loud party next door. I try to call the front desk, the only phone in the room doesn't work. I find the hotel number and call the hotel from my cell. Thomas answers and I say the phone in my room isn't working but there is a very loud party going on. He says he will go to the room to tell them to quiet down. After 10 minutes the party is in full swing. I get dressed and go to the front desk. Thomas is in the back room. I state clearly that the noise is continuing and ask what are they going to do about it. He says he has asked them to quiet down and there is nothing that can be done. I say clearly you can kick them out. He smiles and says nothing. No offer to move us or offer to find another Marriott property. I suggested they call the police or I will, clearly there is no security personnel on site. So I called the police, they arrived and quieted the partiers next door. I was told a working phone would be delivered to my room. It's 2 hours later and no phone. Thomas is the most incompetent property manager I have ever encountered in years of travel and over 740 nights at Marriott properties. I will never stay at this property again and we have 3 kids on travel hockey team's and will advise other hockey and business travelers to never stay at this property. Thomas has tainted my opinion of Marriott to an incredible degree. His anti-sympathetic attitude and unwillingness to take a proactive approach to the party goers and laugh at my face was a shocker to be honest. A total arrogant and lazy response to this situation tonight was appalling. I really can't believe this guy is a Marriott employee let alone a manager. Totally disgusted and a major tarnish of the Marriott Brand. I hope I get a call from the General Manager as I will be calling Customer Care.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family

Dear Trudeau008,

I'm incredibly sorry to hear of the noise you experienced, especially on such an important night. We're determined to get to the root of this issue and to use your candid feedback as the opportunity it is. As I've spoken with you already, I won't continue to rehash the details here. As I've noted, this is not a typical experience, nor one we would ever hope to repeat. We are taking steps to ensure this. I look forward to speaking with you in the future. We hope to welcome you back to Courtyard Pittsburgh Airport, as we truly value your loyalty Marriott Hotels.