Courtyard by Marriott Pittsburgh Airport
US$66
US$59
Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel(Coraopolis)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$59
US$57
US$70
Comfort Suites(Coraopolis)(Great Value!)
US$80
ComfortSuites
Pittsburgh Airport Marriott(Coraopolis)(Great Value!)
US$119
  • Pool
Motel 6 Pittsburgh Airport(Coraopolis)(Great Value!)
US$65
TripAdvisor
All reviewspittsburgh airportfront deskroom was cleandefinitely stay here againshuttle servicetypical marriottindoor poolan early flightfree shuttleconvenient locationrental carminute drivelizbistrolobbymarriottsproximity
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

10' drive from the International airport of Pittsburgh ( shuttle provided from the hotel).
I have received a warm welcome from the receptionist that then extended for the rest of my stay.
Room is comfortable and silent.
There is no restaurant but the bistro at the hall provides what you need for breakfast and lunch. Many deliveries can fill the evening gap. Or the hotel shuttle can take you and then pick you up in one of many restaurants, fast foods or pizzerias nearby.
I gave an excellent score to this hotel for a reason. I stay in many Marriott hotels around the world, but the feeling I have got here was the same I got when I am at home. And I have found why or "the secret". The hotel is run only by women.
I will definitely come back at the same hotel next time I am here in Pittsburgh area.

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 10 November 2017

My husband and I stayed here overnight before an early flight. We enjoyed the hotel. They have a shuttle that will take you to restaurants. We went out and watched some football and returned to the hotel. The room was comfortable and typical Marriott. We would recommend and stay here again for a pre-flight hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2017

The hotel is nice, the rooms are clean, the staff is exceptional. From the front desk the night before who was helpful in getting us a few extended hours past checkout for a business call the next day, to the amazing helpful nature of Sue and Paula with our checkout, managing our bags and shuttle service to a nearby lunch place and then to the airport. The were thoughtful, proactive, and attentive. I felt really taken care of at this hotel. It was a great stay, just sorry we weren't staying longer.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 September 2017

I total enjoyed my stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Pittsburgh Airport Hotel. Since the phone service to the hotel was down, I was unable to call for a shuttle. The front desk representatives, Paula and Sue, apologized and reimbursed my extra transportation expenses. As customary with Marriott, the room was clean and supplied with all amenities. All employees were courteous and friendly. Breakfast was excellent. Thank you, Marriott. I'll see you again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed here overnight before leaving in the morning from the airport as they have a free shuttle both ways and it's a nice hotel close to the airport. This was our second stay her for that reason. The room and hotel were good, a little overpriced in my opinion. The bad thing happened when we came home from vacation. We called the hotel to come pick us up as the shuttle was included in our paid for stay. Number was not working, just said it was out of service. We tried multiple times. Then I called the 800 number to customer service and had to leave a voicemail that was never returned. Then I called two other nearby Marriotts and asked if they could help me or had an alternate phone number. I was told they couldn't get through either and too bad. So we were stuck at the airport with no car and no nearby family to come get us. I finally ended up calling a cab and paying the fee to take us to the hotel that we had already paid for the shuttle service to. Very disappointed and for this reason will not stay here again if their shuttle service (the reason we stayed at this hotel) is not trustworthy. I wouldn't recommend it either if you don't want to be stranded.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Manager313, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Pittsburgh Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. Unfortunately, yes, our local phone system is not working. I have contacted Verizon on numerous occasions, beginning Saturday morning 9/23. As of an hour ago, Marriott Corporate has gotten involved and Verizon is "on site". I truly understand the inconvenience this caused but one that we don't have much control over. Yes, we did contact other hotels in the area, offering them personal cell phone numbers of our managers and front desk associates, if they were receiving calls. Our shuttle was running every hour to help with any guests requiring pickups.

In our particular area, most hotels are managed by different companies and although we work very well together, we are not aware, of other hotel's issues unless we are called upon to help.

I do very much appreciate your feedback, the opportunity to respond and the suggestions you have provided.

Kindly,