“Our go to spot for great Ice Cream!”
Review of Kip's Ice Cream

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Kip's Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Coraopolis
Reviewed 14 February 2017

If you like a quality product, go to Kip's. The flavors are great and they also have several kinds of frozen yogurt. My favorite is vanilla almond. Your dog will love you also as they have "puppy cups". We take our collies there for their birthdays!

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Delicious homemade ice cream at reasonable prices. No indoor seating. They have ice cream for your dog too!

Reviewed 30 November 2016

Delicious ice cream. Being a chocoholic, I had chocolate moose tracks and a peanut butter/chocolate combo. Very smooth and flavorful. They offer a complementary ice cream treat and a milk bone for your 'best friend.' I took the treat 'to go' and my dog thoroughly enjoyed it. Use the entertainment coupon, if available.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

Love their Cookie Dough Ice Cream, old family style place, clean place with friendly staff. Two thumbs up. If in the area one should try.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

Read the other reviews and found this not far from the Embassy Suites Pittsburgh Airport. They are open until 10pm during the summer months (originally the listing on my phone said they were closed, but we decided to drive by anyway.) Cute names for their flavors, mostly dog themed. I tried the Butter Pecanese and Maltese Turtle. Very, very good! The Strawberry sounded great too. Large scoops! The young man waiting on me was very personable and helpful. Planning a return trip in a couple of weeks while in town for a Steelers game.