US$159
Hampton.com
US$78
Hotels.com
Red Roof Inn Danville(Danville)(Great Value!)
US$73
Quality Inn(Bloomsburg)
US$93
US$85
EconoLodge
Comfort Suites Bloomsburg(Bloomsburg)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$104
TripAdvisor
All reviewssusquehanna riverplace to staytinainnkeepershistorymiles
Reviewed 24 April 2017

I stayed for several weeks. Every day at the Doctors Inn was a treat. Really nice neighborhood, Walking distance to Danville restaurants, View of the Susquehanna River (some rooms), 5 minute drive to Merck site if you're doing that. Rooms to fit every budget and healthy breakfast every day.

A great place to stay overnight or for as long as you want. Zero hotels close to town; call DI for competitive pricing with hotels miles out of town.

Room Tip: Each room is different and special.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

I contacted the inn about renting a room. They spoke to me once and told me I could have the room. They were having a family event on the same day. Since I needed to get more information about the arrival time of my traveling companions, I told them I would call back the next day. I sent an email that night telling them I had spoken to my friends and that I definitely wanted a room. I called them the next day to book. They never returned my call. After one more email and two more calls, they NEVER got back to me. I grew up in the Cape May area that is known for bed and breakfast inns. I have never seen a business run so poorly. It is shameful. My guess is that they did not know if their guests for their event on the same day would need the rooms. RIDICULOUS!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Rita M
Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

This is by far one of the best bed and breakfast places I have ever stayed at, will be using again for sure. Right in the middle of everything. Run by such a wonderful, nice and beautiful family. This will be my Danville place to stay from now on

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2016

We loved the Doctor's Inn! Very charming! Each room has a unique style and personality of its own. I can't wait to go back next time we visit my son! It is also a great location and very central to town. We could walk everywhere we wanted to go.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 April 2016

Find your way 3 miles off route 80 and stay here. If you never tried a B&B before, this is an excellent introduction. It's an interesting and well maintained home (renovated 1850's mansion that is on the national registry) run by an upbeat helpful couple. The beds are comfy, the bathrooms large and clean, and the breakfasts are yummy. The location is walking distance to restaurants and pubs as well as the scenic river garden. We'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple