“Pretty good food”

Ranked #1 of 41 Restaurants in Danville
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: FORGED BY HAND. CRAFTED WITH PRIDE. We opened our doors in 2008 with a few goals in mind: - to make the best beer and food possible - to utilize local business, artisans, farmers, and craftsmen whenever possible - to never sacrifice quality for growth Despite the challenges and obstacles along the way, we’ve done a pretty good job sticking to those principles. Going local isn’t always easy, but it’s worth the extra time, money, and effort. It’s better for the community, the local economy, and in the end, all of us. Doing things the right way, rather than the quick way, or cheaper way, is how we operate. It’s real. It’s authentic. It’s Old Forge Brewing Company. When you crack open a can of fresh Old Forge beer or sit at our locally made 500 year old oak bar top, be assured you are in the midst of an authentic American craft beer experience.
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

I was in town on busines and we walked up for dinner. Food and prices were decent. The employees were nice and attentive. The beer was fairly average.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

When I see a Cuban Sandwich on a menu, I generally go for and it, and I am glad I did today. Pulled pork - pork belly - bacon - Swiss Cheese with a nice Dijon mayo. They had a nice cup of hot cheese and nacho chips and a pickle as sides. The atmosphere is very cool - located right on Mill Street in Business District of Danville, PA. I paired it with Hefeweizen beer. I asked for a sample first to make sure the beer was right for me - super suds - it was. Our waiter was a professional and very attentive. Looking forward to the next time we are in Danville to go back.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

We were traveling home to Michigan from Boston last weekend and stopped in Danville for the night. Based on Tripadvisor reviews, we decided to go to the Old Forge Brewing Company for dinner.

The place was busy, but we were seated right away. However, much time went by and no waitperson came to our table to take our order. We flagged down the hostess who said she would get a waiter to our table right away. Instead, the Manager, Jace, came to our table, apologized for the delay, and said our first round would be on the house. Needless to say, this was a pleasant surprise and was much appreciated.

The food and drinks were quite good and we thoroughly enjoyed our dinner. Really good burgers! If you are in the area, this is a great place for a bite to eat and a tasty beer with great service!

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

I ordered a sandwich which came with tricolor tortilla chips and a cheese dip. The food was very tasty especially the cheese dip. I will be sure to eat here again when I travel to Danville.

1  Thank Lisa F
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Had a great dinner here, burgers and sandwiches were good, big beer selection, and loved the menu options.

1  Thank cdalla5