“Love the Hefeweizen ”

Ranked #1 of 41 Restaurants in Danville
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: FORGED BY HAND. CRAFTED WITH PRIDE. We opened our doors in 2008 with a few goals in mind: - to make the best beer and food possible - to utilize local business, artisans, farmers, and craftsmen whenever possible - to never sacrifice quality for growth Despite the challenges and obstacles along the way, we’ve done a pretty good job sticking to those principles. Going local isn’t always easy, but it’s worth the extra time, money, and effort. It’s better for the community, the local economy, and in the end, all of us. Doing things the right way, rather than the quick way, or cheaper way, is how we operate. It’s real. It’s authentic. It’s Old Forge Brewing Company. When you crack open a can of fresh Old Forge beer or sit at our locally made 500 year old oak bar top, be assured you are in the midst of an authentic American craft beer experience.
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Ended up at this on multiple nights of my trip. Good food, friendly staff, great beer. Hefeweizen was my favorite beer and the pretzels were delicious.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Enjoyed lunch at Old Forge Brewing Company while traveling through PA. My beer was decent, but not outstanding, and the food was very good. I had a soup and sandwich combo with beer chili and a sauteed shrimp sandwich - both were very good and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

We were breaking up a long drive through PA and stopped at the Danville exit. We found the OFB online and decided to try it. What a surprise! A fun interior (although you can eat outside too), friendly staff but most importantly - delicious food and drink. My husband had the mussels cooked in lager with honey & bacon (which is something he never had) and loved the beer. I had the Forge Burger with the Stout cheddar that really took the flavor up to a new level. The salad dressing tasted fresh. We shared some chips and beer cheese and a delicious peanut butter tart. We were blown away at how affordable it was - when we saw the check we felt like it was a steal! What a great place - I only wish it were closer to home; we'd be there all the time! If you are on route 80, do yourself a favor and take the 5 minutes from the exit and get there to have a fun, delicious and affordable meal!

Reviewed 10 October 2017

While driving home to Southern PA, we decided to stop in Danville to check out this brewery. We were seated right away and helped by a friendly server. We ordered a flight of 4 beers ($7) and the pulled pork nachos (recommended by server). The flight and nachos were delivered right away. The nachos were delicious! We were unsure as we thought they might be spicy but they ended up having just the right kick. The pumpkin beer was good, my favorite ended up being their IPL. Service was excellent, she even let us charge our phone at the hostess stand.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

My sister and I totally enjoyed our food, and this place has great ambience! Love their bulletin board with pics taken worldwide of customers.