All reviews geisinger medical center great restaurant chain hotels lots of parking very nice stay coffee maker spacious room fitness center would stay here again danville area great place to stay pleasant surprise mini fridge staff was very friendly hospital tavern wedding
Reviewed 15 September 2017

This was the best off-chain hotel experience I've had in years. The place is spotless, the rooms are of a generous size, the beds are excellent, and the staff could not be any nicer or more accomodating. The food in the restaurant is also quite good, and priced fairly reasonably. I really don't even want to recommend it, because I don't want competition for my room next summer ;-)

Room Tip: Our room was in the annex across from the office/restaurant, and was quiet and serene.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
NormanMael, General Manager at Pine Barn Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2017

Thank you for your wonderful review.

Being the best kept secret is great for everyone except the business! We would rather be a pleasant surprise.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future - and if rooms are in tight supply, just mention what a great review you gave us!

Thanks again.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

We stayed here for one night after a long day of driving. Room was just fine, no issues whatsoever. The property is pretty large with a few buildings. The building we were in was modern, easy to access and park at. I would stay here again if driving through the area.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
NormanMael, General Manager at Pine Barn Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Please stay with us again if you are traveling through the beautiful Susquehanna Valley. We have a wonderful restaurant and Tavern that I am sure you will enjoy.

Thanks again for your comments.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Visiting PA four the first time, we were delighted to stay at the Pine Barn Inn! The room was very clean and the bed extremely comfortable. We stayed in one of the suites and had a refrigerator and microwave. We enjoyed dining in the restaurant there. The food was exceptional and the service prompt. We also attended a rehearsal dinner there. The accommodations for this type of event really met perfection. The was plenty of room and the meal was a. Grade above what you generally get when a large group of people are being served. It will be our "go to " spot on our next trip there.

Room Tip: The suite is very roomy with a nice separate sitting area.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Thank you mossrun for your wonderful review.

I have forwarded your review to all of my department managers, who will make sure that our wonderful staff has a chance to read your kind words. I know they will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Food was great. People were super nice and helpful. Room was clean and lots of space. Great location to everything we did. I'll be staying here again for sure. My in-laws were with me and visiting PA for the first time. They had the same opinion and enjoyed their stay very much. Thank you!!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
NormanMael, General Manager at Pine Barn Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

It would be difficult to improve on your brief review, so I will let your words speak for themselves.

We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

We stayed here while our little boy played in the Little League World Series. Coming back to the hotel was a nice end to very busy days.
We loved our stay. Everything was better than we would have hoped. The food and drinks were excellent and we were so happy to have so many choices on the menu. We were especially pleased with the vegetarian options and the delicious salads (and martinis).
Every single person was exceptional who waited on us from the servers in the restaurant to housekeeping to the front desk. NO complaints.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I hope you and your son had the experience of a lifetime. Win or lose, it is an honor to participate in such a great event.

Thank you for choosing the Pine Barn Inn for your stay in the beautiful Susquehanna Valley.