“A new pizza place for our family”

Original Italian Pizza
Ranked #11 of 42 Restaurants in Danville
Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

We are new to the area and are always looking for a unique and delicious pizza parlor while we are stationed wherever for our Friday night cheat meal. We found this little gem just snooping around Danville. Great service! Delicious pizza. Can't wait until next Friday!!!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

Great thin crust pizza. The have thick cut too. My mother said best Fettuccini Alfredo she ever had. Good salads (but all iceberg). I think you can request greens. Great ciabotta bread. My husband loved the ziti bake with meat sauce. Great big portions and very good prices. Great service too.

Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

The Original Italian Pizza restaurant is not very fancy but if you like getting more than your money's worth and delicious food it's the place for you our antipasto salad will real antipasta salads with all kinds of vegetables in it my meatball hero was wonderful my wife asked for one slice of pizza with broccoli it was the size of a quarter of a pie and the service is excellent. When you go there you will get more than enough for your money.

Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

We had ours delivered to our hotel (which was pretty quick)... WOW! It is incredible!!! The portions are definitely "sharing size".

Reviewed 25 November 2015 via mobile

Poor service and less-than-fantastic food. Bathroom was dirty & servers were using foul language within earshot of my children. I will not be returning.

Been to Original Italian Pizza? Share your experiences!