“Excellent Food and Service”

Seidel’s Mardi Gras
Ranked #10 of 42 Restaurants in Danville
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

Had dinner at Seidel's for the first time with my boss, coworker and a few friends on 8/10/16 and it was fantastic! Our server gave great suggestions and the food was simply awesome. Ordered Crawfish stuffed mushrooms, Crab and Spinach Dip and Cajun Sampler for Appetizers and they were all wonderful. I had the Queen Filet Mignon Bourbon Street Style and it was one of the best Filets that I have ever eaten, melt in your mouth. This will not be my last time at Seidel's Mardi Gras, Thank You for a great dinner!

Reviewed 13 August 2016

Great food selection and service. Our party each had a different dish for dinner. All dinners were great. A little more spice would be nice. Not many of fried items.

Reviewed 3 May 2016 via mobile

I've enjoyed some great New Orleans restaurants and Seidel's Mardi Gras comes close! Generous portions, spice adjustments done to order, great specials and nice atmosphere right here in PA.

1  Thank efg609
Reviewed 12 April 2016

We stopped for a late lunch Friday afternoon. There were two customers at the bar and us. We sat at a table in the bar area so we could watch the Masters on TV.

The bartender took our order and got our drinks right away. We waited at least 30 minutes for our appetizers to arrive. Then it was another 20 minutes after we finished them until our food came. We could hear the kitchen staff talking from where we were seated. Apparently discussing their personal lives and plans for the weekend came ahead of preparing our food in a timely manner. Or maybe they were too busy making their own lunches as two of them came out to the bar and ate while we were waiting for our entrees. Instead of coming to our table to check if we needed anything, the bartender would yell across the room to us.

However, our food was delicious. The crawfish stuffed mushrooms and Cajun sampler appetizer I highly recommend. The Cajun catfish with pasta was very good also. My husband enjoyed his Cajun burger very much. I would give the food five stars. It was very tasty and served hot. The burger was also done exactly as ordered.

We will probably return and hope for much better service.

Reviewed 31 October 2015 via mobile

The restaurant is fairly good size and can accommodate larger groups. My food came out hot and delicious. The staff was friendly. The prices are a little on the high
side for this area but overall a good find.

1  Thank Thepiedmontgirl

Been to Seidel’s Mardi Gras? Share your experiences!