“Bloomsburg too”

Unida Pizza
Ranked #10 of 42 Restaurants in Danville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 23 May 2017

The pizza buffet was very good. The salad bar was good. Glad to see there were many to choose from and hot soup. Impressed

Reviewed 24 November 2016 via mobile

I love Unida Pizza and it is my go to place for pizza in Danville. I love their stuffed Pizza and also their white pizza. I always get a salad with my order and they are very good. So far I have ordered a variety of items and enjoyed everything thus far. This is my favorite Pizza restaurant and will continue to order from them

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

Clean, fast, and friendly dine-in service for our large group that dropped in before the dinner rush on a weekday. House salad portions are quite generous, and were offered in two bowls for those wishing to split one.

Pizza was quite good--fresh, and served not too hot. Menu lists numerous combinations, including a 3-veggie option (cheese optional); others in our group enjoyed the Hawaiian and taco pizzas.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

I had basic Margherita pizza from them. Dough was sweet, and the pizza had no crust, it was like soggy cardboard. Tomato sauce was thick sour paste that tasted like old molded kitchen dish cloth. Topped with strong flaky cheese that underlines the bad taste of the tomato sauce. Couldn't digest it. Summoned up, horrible HORRIBLE pizza.

Then I ordered delivery, sub and chicken Caesar salad.

Caesar salad: 30% of the lettuce was rotten, it was disgusting! Croutons covered most of the rotten lettuce, they were really oily and tasteless. Dressing was in a sealed oversized pocket. It was ok. 3pc of dried up, tiny chicken pc. No taste.

The meatballs sub: meatballs were like very oily sawdust, tasteless, covered in their wonder rotten-taste-tomato-paste like sauce. Bread bun was like soggy wet sponge. Bottom side completely DISSOLVED by the time I opened the wrapper. This was not food, it was worthless trash.

I ordered their food 6 times in an effort to support local businesses. I really tried. But the food is not for human consumption. It is not worth wasting your hard earned money on. You can get better pizza from Dominos and cheaper too.

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

A little out of town, but your standard pa style pizza. Better than you will get in many other parts of the country for way more
money. Nice friendly service and the pies are brought out scalding hot.

Been to Unida Pizza? Share your experiences!