“Pizza dinner ”

Unida Pizza
Ranked #10 of 42 Restaurants in Danville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

A long time ago I had the pierogi pizza and wanted to try it again. Same great flavor. Awesome pies. Many more menu options

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

There are a variety of pizza's for all ages, BLT, pierogie, Oreo cookie, cinnamon, and more! Great service!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

The pizza buffet was very good. The salad bar was good. Glad to see there were many to choose from and hot soup. Impressed

Reviewed 24 November 2016 via mobile

I love Unida Pizza and it is my go to place for pizza in Danville. I love their stuffed Pizza and also their white pizza. I always get a salad with my order and they are very good. So far I have ordered a variety of items and enjoyed everything thus far. This is my favorite Pizza restaurant and will continue to order from them

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

Clean, fast, and friendly dine-in service for our large group that dropped in before the dinner rush on a weekday. House salad portions are quite generous, and were offered in two bowls for those wishing to split one.

Pizza was quite good--fresh, and served not too hot. Menu lists numerous combinations, including a 3-veggie option (cheese optional); others in our group enjoyed the Hawaiian and taco pizzas.