“Wonderful coffee shop along Rt 31/PA Turnpike”

Silver Horse Coffee
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Description: Silver Horse Coffee is a family run cafe born in the mountains of Southwestern Pennsylvania. We provide the finest coffees and local goods to guarantee that you experience and remember your time in the Laurel Highlands. Eat. Drink. Ride.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Stopped in for a cup of coffee before hitting the turnpike and found delicious high quality drip coffee, excellent selection of teas, baked goods and even breakfast burritos. Staff was pleasant and helpful. Nice ambiance and local honeys, syrups etc for sale.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

We stopped here to get a bag of coffee grounds on our way to our weekend rental house. They have a great variety of baked foods and snacks too. Highly recommend the biscotti!

Reviewed 29 November 2017

Don't let its strip plaza location fool you, this is a true independent coffee shop opened just short of a year ago. Great design, texture painted silver throughout with woodsy lodge motifs prevalent in the area. A full barista menu is offered with many Torani flavors and seasonal specialty drinks, teas and top notch matcha. Light food accompaniments are available as well.

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Stopped here in my way back from Falling Waters. Always want to give my business to local shops. Wasn't disappointed. Fantastic mocha! Wasn't over the top with chocolate like I've had at big chain places. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

What a gem in what seemed to be the last place you’d expect to find such an establishment! My husband got a Maple Latte and I got a Pumpkin Pie Chai. My husband said it first - “this is probably the best I’ve ever had.” I couldn’t agree more! We plan to stop there again on our way back to our cabin.