“Delicious!”

Cuisines: Mexican, Peruvian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

This is my 3rd time eating at Quinoa and it's been amazing every time! Not to mention I love BYOB. Enchiladas Verdes is my favorite dish so far - enchiladas tres colores is my husbands fave! When you visit you need to try the jalapeño salsa they give you with chips, it's super spicy but really flavorful too.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Loves this place. When we can’t decide where we want to have dinnner and don’t want to travel far, Quinoa is our choice! Great food, great service.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Treated myself to this central american eatery for a birthday outing. It tends toward the gourmet side of mexican cookery. The salsa delivered to start was unlike any red sauce at a more typical mexican restaurant. Full fledged, well prepared dishes with many seafood choices.
Not the place if you want cheap rustic/street food style tacos or fajitas. Choose Quinoa to experience a more elegant side to Mexican cuisine with a bit higher price tag.

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Tucked away in a strip mall but surprisingly nice inside. There is some outdoor seating for warmer times. Service very friendly and efficient. It's BYOB. My wife had the Red Snapper and Crab Meat Tacu Tacu, I had one of their specialities - the Lamb Stwe. Both were excellent. The restaurant is quite large and it was fairly empty when we arrived but we were early for dinner and mid-week. It some started to fill up, however. Would definitely try this restaurant again.

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

We were the only customers in the restaurant for 45 minutes and the waitress was MIA 98% of the time. We never got our waters refilled...it is over 2 hours now. Including us, there has only been 9 diners in the restaurant during this period. I am writing this reveiw to kill time. We finally got our food and then the check but we have now been waiting another 60 minutes for the waitress to pick up our credit cards. There are now four tables been served. The waitress is still MIA 98% of the time; she hides in the kitchen, I guess. We are still waiting, wish us luck. We can't imagine for the life of us what she is doing. See picture to confirm the wait we endured (and still enduring) just to pay.

P.S. The food was good.