“Great breacky”
Review of Ming Coffee Shop

Ming Coffee Shop
Cuisines: American
Description: http://www.yellowpages.com/drexel-hill-pa/mip/mings-coffee-tea-8891568http://www.yelp.com/biz/ming-coffee-shop-drexel-hill
Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

We ate breakfast in this tiny little coffee I had driven by and wondered if it was worth a stop. It is. I had a delicious vegetable omlet that came with outstanding home fries. It was served fast and hot. The portion was huge. There is no ambience. Plastic flowers in vases but who cares when you are looking for a good fast breakfast with no waiting. Definitely worth a stop if you are in the area.

Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

A true greasy spoon... food is OK... not the best... small dining area...must pay in cash.. service was not the greatest..

Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

Love Mings, food is excellent, service is good, it's tiny breakfast and lunch place. I always get the western omelette with cheese, the ingredients always so integrated that every bite has a bit of everything. Their coffee just hits the spot.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Best dumplings I have ever eaten. Great service, and the food is delish.

Close environment,great selection of assorted foods

Reviewed 13 September 2016

I have been going to Mings for several years now. When my friends and I get together for breakfast, this is where we go. Mings' food is excellent and very reasonable. I particularly like the pancakes and the fresh squeezed orange juice. Also, Ming is working right along side those who help her AND, she doesn't forget a face. I would highly recommend Ming's!!