“excellent ”

Great Wall
Ranked #14 of 52 Restaurants in Dunmore
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Was staying at the Hilton and decided to take a chance on this place based on a recommendation from a bartender, turned out to be great! Had it delivered, food was hot, fresh and delicious! totally recommend!

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

Fast and always fresh. Great service. They even deliver. I have been taking my kids here since they were in hig chairs...over 25 years. Still a great place

Reviewed 26 February 2017

They do a very nice job and we love that they deliver. It's a great alternative to the typical pizza deliveries and the food is always consistent.

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

First time going. First impression is its in an store front area that is all empty and being renovated. So wasn't sure if it was open. Inside was some what bare and also front part was being renovated. Drinks were in a can or a bottle. As for the food? It was very good! I would eat here again, but not until they finish renovation.

Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

For my first time in a year living at The Poconos and never went inside this Rest... but yesterday I ordered for my family and me... and the food is really good... the place is clean.. yummy food ... boneless spare ribs wow.. all I know it's not going to be my last time going...

Been to Great Wall? Share your experiences!