“Tooooooooo salty!”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #33 of 52 Restaurants in Dunmore
Reviewed 27 May 2017

Got a 2-for-1 coupon, so I ordered the Guacamole Grilled kind today. WOW, it must have tons of salt sprinkled on. I'd say very, very, very, very unhealthy. Watch out! Didn't read somewhere that Mickey D is trying to sell healthier recipes? This Signature Sandwich thing ain't it for sure. We all know (except Mickey perhaps!) salt is baaaaad! Blah!!!!!

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

On road trip. Break here for lunch. First time ordering Signature sandwich with side salad. Very tasty. We'll done!

Reviewed 29 January 2017

I don't need to tell anyone what McDonald's food is. I start my day early and appreciate that the drive in is open 24 hours and have stopped 2-4 times per week for many years. The huge problem with the Dunmore McDonald's is the amazingly poor service at the drive thru. It's like they are going for some type of bad service world record. On many occasions I have pulled up to one of the drive thru stations and had 2 or 3 cars, who pulled up after me at the other station, get served before me. The waits are often so slow that I have actually started timing them. The longest wait so far was 17 minutes and the place wasn't even busy. Twice, while in a hurry, I have actually paid for my meal then had to pull away before I received the food, the wait was that long. The owners really need to fix this years-long problem.

1  Thank Happy_Gourmet1
Reviewed 30 August 2016

Three visits for breakfast told me this McDonald's does a brisk breakfast business. I've been in other McDonald's restaurants that I thought were a little more efficient, but my order was correct, food was as expected and it met the need.

Reviewed 17 June 2016

We stopped just to get two items. The drive through was busy so I went inside to order. The cashier was fast but the delivery of our order was very s l o w to say the least. It seemed to me that the were taken care of the drive through before the inside customers as it took 10 minutes to get the two items. Not what I expect from a fast food restaurant.

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!