“Best convenience store on the planet ”
Review of Sheetz

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sheetz
Ranked #27 of 52 Restaurants in Dunmore
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Sheetz is the best bar none. Their MTO menu is what makes this place so great. Service, selection and the quality of the food is amazing.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

We stopped here to pick up snacks for our stay at the Sleep Inn. They have a wide variety of fresh food and snacks.

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

My nine-year-old son is low key obsessed with Sheetz. He and I discovered it back in December while driving from NJ to Dexter, NY. Pulling in at night while the music was playing at the gas pumps was kind of fun. It was bitter cold and the tunes sort of warmed us up and made us smile. You know how you get a little punchy on long car rides? Yeah, that was us. Fast forward to mid February and the family and I decided to gas up and try the food. Not bad. My wife was digging the the fries and tater tots, driving and calling over her shoulder to the backseat, "Tot me! Fry me!" I ordered a sub with premium turkey (nice), and my daughter had a chicken Caesar, which the fry/tot lover and my daughter both said was great. My son enjoyed his hot dog. For road grub, I'd say pretty good.

Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

Nut and fruit salad was great !!!!!!!! Other food was ok like cowboy burger and cheese bites. Prices were a little higher than i expected.

Reviewed 24 August 2015

They had brand new people making sandwiches during the Saturday lunch hour. They redefined fast food.

Been to Sheetz? Share your experiences!