US$62
US$77
Quality Inn - East Stroudsburg POCONOS(East Stroudsburg)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$88
Hotels.com
Value Inn(East Stroudsburg)
US$89
US$86
  • Breakfast included
Echo Valley Cottages(East Stroudsburg)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$128
Econo Lodge(Stroudsburg)
US$64
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

Hampton Inn Stroudsburg / Poconos(Stroudsburg)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$124
Priceline
Pocono Mountain Villas(East Stroudsburg)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Wyndham Shawnee Village Resort(East Stroudsburg)
No availability for your dates from these sites
  • Pool
All reviewssuite hotelbreakfast was deliciousthe kitchenyogurtwould stay againbushkill fallsindoor poolkitchenettecelinestoveskiingsinkpetshawneegarbage
Reviewed 30 December 2012 via mobile

Stayed weekend before New Years to ski Shawnee with family. Beautiful New Hotel. Got a Wheelchair accessible 1 Bedroom Suite. Clean, well lit, and spacious! We're a family of 4. Surprised when we asked for extra towels and were told there were none? Asked for 1 extra blanket they didn't have one? Asked for housekeeping in the morning arrived after a day on the mountain and a snowstorm and found bed not made, towels still not changed and yesterday's garbage still there. Called and was told "your room was marked off the list"?? I know they were full up and busy but thats your answer, really???

• Stayed: December 2012
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites East Stroudsburg - Poconos, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2013

Dear CrotonFM,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay with us. I am sorry the housekeeping service you received from our staff did not live up to your expectations. We are always working to be the best we can be and improve on our level of service. The feedback we received from our guests, like you will help us to accomplish this.

Once again thank you for bringing this to our attention, as we pride ourselves on excellent customer service. I do hope you decide to give us another chance for a future stay.

Zelyn N
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 27 December 2012

This building is brand spanking new! I loved my stay here for ESU's Homecoming Weekend with my girlfriend. Budget Inn was sold out by the time I booked, but I was not disappointed with this as my second choice. The pillows on the bed were a bit oversized (and there were 6!) but the bed was phenomenal...we slept in so late we missed the football game! Stay here if you get the chance.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ryan D
Reviewed 9 December 2012

On a suggestion by a co-worker, I booked this hotel for 10 days for business in the middle of September, 2012. I couldn't be more pleased with the choice. The hotel had everything I needed for amenities and the staff was the best of any hotel I've ever stayed in!
Their rooms were very clean and spacious and the workspace was incredible.
They serve breakfast every morning and it's delicious. On Tues-Thurs they have a Happy Hour where they serve food, wine, and unlock a couple of beer taps from 5:30-7p. It was nice to have a mean and relax after a long day in the field.
Only negatives I could find (and not a big deal to me) is a small pool and a limited fitness center but both have enough to get job done.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 November 2012

We had the priviledge of staying in this property. We got off to a Rocky start, however, Ashley, Jenn, and the owner Adam, stepped up and made our stay very enjoyable.
Ashley and Jenn @ the front desk were FABULOUS, they made us feel at home!!
As we're on the road approx. 10 months out of the year and we stay in many places. I would reccomend Staybridge Suites in the Poconos to anyone that wants to stay where they'remade to feel at home!!

Room Tip: Reserve your room with either Ashley or Jenn !!
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Bonnie S
Reviewed 20 November 2012

Stayed in a King Suite. Do upgrade if budget allows!
Well laid out 2 rooms and a kitchen with a plenty of space. Living room with a pull out sofa. Flat screens in both rooms with lots of channels. Beautiful kitchen with a wooden cabinets and marble island. Fully stocked with all possible utensils. Very clean bathroom and shower. Comfortable bed. Desk stuff is very polite.
The hotel location is right off Route 80 and very close to all major Poconos attractions, casino, outlet mall, restaurants etc. Will be my number one choice when I am back in Poconos.

Room Tip: Upgrade to a King Suite
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple